Sympothy

Regie was the one to wake up first.

At least he thought that

"Where's Oliver?" Was the first thing that came to his mind. He knew Oliver like a puzzle piece. Or one of those weird words you find in a dictionary. Oliver was everything to him, literally.

He slowly got up from the bed, realizing that it was already 12. "Damn, how long did I sleep?" The boy asked himself out loud. He sighed and decided to go downstairs where everyone else was.

He didn't care what he looked like. Rather his hair was messed up, or his shirt was inside out, or rather he had slobber over his face. He only wanted to see Oliver and Oliver.

The other members were in the kitchen eating like they normally do. Darren cooked them some bacon with eggs and some rice. Like usual.

"There he is! I almost thought you died for a second" Kane smiled at the half-asleep boy. "Shut the hell up bro" Regie rubbed his eye, almost falling from the chair itself.

"You look rough" Oliver chuckled from the other table. Regie looked up and met eyes with the brown-haired boy. Except...

Izzy.

Izzy was sitting beside Oliver. All up on him like a baby koala hugging the mama koala. Or a baby kangaroo chilling in the mama's baby pouch.

He hated Izzy.

Not for real though. But it was getting to him.

"Yea..." Regie's voice got soft once he looked away from the boy. The man was too handsome, he had to look in the other direction before he fell more in love with him. (not like he already has).

Regie was a bit startled when someone fell onto his shoulders. It was Sebastian, the youngest out of everyone.

"I was getting worried about you bro! I almost forced myself to go and check on you" Sebastian mumbled his words with a piece of toast in his mouth.

Regie scoffed and gabbled a piece of bacon from the plate that was lying in the middle of the table.

"I'm fine. You know my sleep schedule" Regie rolled his eyes at the boy. "Yea, I do. But sometimes it concerns me about how late you sleep sometimes" Sebastian explained.

"What? Are you in love with me or something?" Regie asked. Both he and Sebastian stopped chewing and stared at each other.

"Bro" Regie laughed and playfully hit the side of Sebastian's shoulder.

And for some reason, Oliver was more interested in their conversation than his girlfriend who was trying to get his attention. Oh, and Ryan was entertained as well.

"Olii!" Izzy yelled so loud, everyone tracked their attention onto her. "Can we go to the mall today?" Izzy put on her 'puppy eyes' and pouted like a baby (it's giving pick me girl-) (oop lol).

"Yea sure" Oliver flashed a fake smile and Izzy ran upstairs while yelling yay! tf.

Regie and Oliver kept eye contact when Sebastian leaned down and whispered something into his ear. He wheezed and hit Sebastian's chest.

"That's not funny" Regie covered his face as he laughed his ass off. "It kind of is if you think about it" Sebastian ate the last piece of toast before getting up and walking upstairs.

Regie stopped laughing and started talking with Kane.

Oliver just couldn't, and I mean couldn't get his eyes off of Regie.

But I guess he has his reasons, I guess (🤷🏽‍♀️).

The same reason NOT to tell Regie he has a girlfriend...

—————————————————————————