Confession

"What are we?"

Sebastian stopped midway from what he was doing. With a surprised expression, he turned to the pink-haired boy.

He didn't know what to say, because he thought they were something. The two stared at each other for quite a while. Without a word, the pink-haired boy stood up and walked his way to the door.

Before he could completely walk out the door, Seb pulled him back and closed the door with his open hand. The pink-haired boy was surprised since Seb was hugging him like a koala.

"Aren't we something? We kissed and everything, but I thought-" Seb mumbled into Ryan's shoulder, holding the boy's waist tightly.

"Just because we kissed, doesn't mean we're technically dating, Seb. We haven't even talked about a relationship with each other yet" Ryan hugged the black-haired boy back, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

The height difference wasn't that bad. Sebastian was about 2-3 inches taller than Ryan, so he could either stand on his tippy toes.

"Do you like me back?" Seb asked, raising his head to look at the boy. "Of course, I like you back! I've liked you for months, Seb" Ryan blushed. He couldn't believe what he was saying, but he was telling the truth

"I wanted to date you, but I thought you never liked me back" Ryan explained, smiling up at the boy. Seb gave him a confused expression, "Of course, I liked you back, I just thought you didn't like me back" Seb chuckled

"I guess we have our ground up..." Seb whispered, staring into the boys' eyes. His eyes turned into smiles once he flashed his bright teeth.

Ryan was a bit surprised since he almost fell back at how hard Sebastian slammed his lips onto his. He couldn't tell himself not to kiss back, because he was already attached to Sebastian from the start.

Sebastian's lips didn't part from the others. Ryan tried to stop him but he got a hold of himself and eventually let Seb do whatever he wanted.

"Seb...wait-" Ryan's hand flew behind Seb's neck, gripping a bunch of hair when trying to pull him off. The boy wrapped his arms around the boy's neck, pulling him in closer.

Ryan was about to say something when he opened his mouth but was stopped by a kiss. The kiss went on for minutes. Not one of them pulled away from the other.

Ryan tapped Sebastian's shoulder to get some air before he passed out from kissing. The two parted and eventually got their breath back.

"Soo...are we dating now?" The pink-haired boy asked, even though he already knew the answer.
"After making out with you for the second time, maybe we should make it a third time" Sebastian smirked, seeing the boys' cheeks go red.

"Ew, you're so cringy"

—————

Ryan was talking about this chapter. This chapter is cringy asf.

omg, I'm so embarrassed 😭😭