Beautiful voice [pt.2]

Oliver's pov

I feel like my fingers are about to fall off. I've been calculating the lyrics of this new song I'm working on.

I decided to put Regie in it...

That's only because he has such a beautiful voice and I NEEDED someone who had a beautiful voice! Although I could've used my brother Seb then I remembered his voice is lowkey high but that's not the point-

I just...

Love hearing Regie's voice, it's like a drug that I'm addicted to and can't help it. But I'll never tell Regie that or else I'll live in embarrassment for the rest of my life.

And I love Regie, a lot.

But I eventually have to tell Regie about Izzy...-even though I don't want to, and if I do, I'll lose both of them but mostly Regie.

I don't want to lose Regie, like ever.

I love him too much for that feeling to just go away like that! Even though I am wrong for cheating on Izzy, at the same time, I'm not because I cheated on her with Regie.

But It's still wrong

"Oliver!"

That voice again...

Gosh, why does my heart always feel like this?

Third person's pov

"Oliver!" Regie slapped Oliver's head, making him jump. "Ow! What was that for?!" Oliver rubbed the back of his head.

"Are you deaf? We have to get ready or else we'll be late for the meeting!" Regie jumped up from his seat and ran out the door, leaving Oliver dumbfounded.

"Since when did we have a meeting?" Oliver whispered, scratching his ear.

Oliver quickly got ready and went downstairs, meeting the others.

"Finally, I thought you were dead for a minute" Seb came over to Oliver, playfully pulling his hair.

"Alright, guys hurry up and sit down the meeting starts in five minutes! Oliver and Regie, y'all are up first" Manager Ty folded his arms and sat down beside Kane, who was hardly asleep.

Oliver nodded and sat down in front of the computer, looking at himself like he was something. (🙄)

Regie came running down the stairs and almost tripped, making everyone hold out their hands in the air and jump.

Oliver's thoughts only went to Regie and what he was wearing.

He was wearing a black suit with gray sweatpants (obviously) and a see-through black lace shirt that was showing his nipples.

Oliver gulped and looked down at his hands, trying to control himself from blushing. (yes, he was hard)

Regie sat down beside Oliver, and fixed his hair.

The meeting was now starting...

--------
Oliver needs to get a hold of himself!

I'm not blaming him though, Regie is fine asf.

Ooo I forgot to tell y'all- Regie will eventually find out the truth about Izzy and Oliver (👀)