Lie [pt.2]

"Dude, what happened? Why were you and Regie fighting?" Sebastian folded his arms, "And why did Izzy run out the door like that?"

The boys all looked at Oliver for a response but didn't get anything out of him. He was still crying, so Ryan handed him some tissues.

It took him a while before he finally said something.

"Please, don't be mad at me once I tell you guys this but..-Izzy and I are dating" Oliver held his breath and closed his eyes, ready for all the things the boys had to say to him.

"YOU AND IZZY ARE DATING?!" Darren yelled, with his mouth wide open. Kane almost passed out. Sebastian and Ryan looked at each other. Manager Ty had a confused expression.

"You know Regie is in love with you, right?" Justin spoke out the obvious, but that made Oliver break down again. Sebastian and Kane went to go comfort Oli and gave Justin a deceiving look.

"What? It's the truth!" Justin folded his arms and rolled his eyes. Oliver sniffed and nodded, "I'll tell you, guys, the whole story"

The boys all sat down where they could and were ears open. They were worried about Oliver, but they were more worried about Regie and where he went.

"Once Regie saw me and Izzy kiss, he froze. I froze and Izzy ran out the door and slammed it. I was trying to tell Regie it wasn't what it looked like, even though it was, but he didn't believe me" Oliver explained, looking up at the others.

"He kept yelling at me, so I couldn't say anything to him. He kept saying how he knew something was off about me and Izzy and how he should've believed himself even though he didn't"

"I know he was in love with me, and I was in love with him, but I was an asshole to hurt him" Oliver inhaled, "Regie and I kissed about a million times, while I was technically dating Izzy. So, I cheated on both Izzy and Regie, even though Regie and I weren't really in a relationship- not saying that I don't want to be in a relationship with him- it's just"

"I hate myself, gosh I hate myself so much"

"He said I was nothing to him and that him loving me to death made him hurt like hell and that he hated me and that he hated himself for loving me" Oliver tried not to cry too much

"Then he ran outside..." Oliver eventually stopped. He wanted to say more because there was more to the story and argument, but he didn't want to worry the boys even more.

He looked up at the others and saw their jaws on the floor. He sighed and hit his head, sinking into the covers.

"Yeah, you're an asshole for doing that" Justin scoffed. "I know" Oliver whispered.

"Regie had the right to do that" Kane folded his arms. "I know!" Oliver whined, scratching his head.

"That's just messed up bro" Sebastian looked down. "I KNOW!" Oliver yelled, making the others jump a little. "I know, okay? Now I don't know where he went and it's making me anxious even more! What if he got injured or something bad happened?" Oliver started shaking. He was desperate for Regie, and that made him worry.

Sebastian held his brother in his arms. "It's alright, Oliver" Sebastian whispered, trying his best to calm his brother down.

The boy's attention all went to Manager Ty's phone. Tyler picked it up and held it to his ear, "Hello?" He called out.

"Bae? What's wrong?" Manager Ty put his hand on his waist and looked up at the boys once Bae told him what happened. "All right, we'll be there" Manager Ty whipped his face and put his phone in his pocket.