" Hector," I heard the smoothest richest voice ever, it was so soothing and sounded like pure royalty.

I watched as the guy flinched.

"Hector, release her,"  the voice said again.

I looked over and saw Jordan. She was now standing at about 6'11. Her hair had grown longer and her features were that of an older woman. Not that of a 25 year old,  a centuries of old vampire appeared before me.  Before I knew it Hector had dropped Chyna and was now held  like a foot off the ground by his neck struggling to keep living. I watched as the grip only grew stronger around his neck.

"Hector, what did I tell you about touching my family," Jordan said as her eye grew darker.

I watched as her fangs grew as she gave of this evil smirk.  For some odd reason I was getting turned on by how she was handling this, but a part of me also told me I had to stop her. 

"Oh, Hector don't pretend like you can't breath," she said as she threw  him into the wall.

I watched as he start to slide down the wall leaving a big hole in it. Before he could touch the ground she had him back up and dangling from the death grip she had on his neck.

" You keep trying to disrupt my family," she said.

"No I 'm not Jordan. I didn't know she was from your den," he said as his sliver eyes started to lose their shine.

I watched as Jordan slowly chuckled. She looked at him and slammed him on the ground before bring him back up to the same position she has had him for the past 5 minutes or so.  I watched as he groaned in pain.  The urge to stop her was growing. I couldn't fight it any longer.

"You will address me as  Melqart. Do you fucking understand?" She growled.

She had grew taller and her nails began to dig deeper into his neck as I watched her eyes shift from the midnight blue into now this dark redish black color.

I slowly walked over to her and placed my hand on top over arm. I ran my hand up her arm, then to her shoulder as I walked closer to her. I gasped as I felt something happen to my body. I closed my eyes and my head fell back. My body felt like it was on fire. I felt strong but still soft. I licked my lips as the feeling of a spirit settled inside of me.

"Even though I like this side of you.  The time isn't now," I said and smiled.

She looked at me and smirked. I walked all the way around her body with my hand slowly caressing her upper back and down towards  her lower back. As I made my way to stand in front of her I placed my hand under her shirt and on her stomach. I bit down on my bottom lip as I ran my fingertips up and down and across every ab on her body.

"Release him Ares,"

I slowly looked up at her to see her glaring down at me with her lip between her teeth.

" Chyna go find someone to play with and go home," I said as I gripped my mates wrist.

" Okay," she said as vanished out of the room.

" That is Talleah baby. Let her handle this," I said as I placed my other hand on her arm and broke the grip she had on this bitch ass.

I smirked and watched as her eyes changed back to its normal colors.  She nodded her head. Before I knew it an very angry Talleah and a equally angry if not more so Ezra appeared in the room.

I watched as I notice that Ezra who was about 5'11 or so now stood around Jordan's normal height of 6'5 or something. Her eyes were a deep green. Her hair had grown longer too. I looked over at Talleah,  her once 5'2 frame was not matching my 5'10 frame. I watched as her eyes flashed from tan to a dark rich chocolate color.  Her hair was turning a lighter shade of brown.

" Take him back to the house, then in the morning send him on his way back to his den. Tomorrow I will go and talk to Hanniabl and Akira," Jordan said.

"Fucking Hector. Raja is going to be pissed," Ezra said as she snatched him by his neck  and they all vanished.

I watched as Jordan licked her lips and placed her arms around my waist.

" Don't you ever do that again," she said as she smirked at me.

"Why not?" I asked her as I ran my hand up and down her neck.

I heard her let out a growl before she answered my question.

"Because it was extremely sexy," she said as she bent down and kissed my neck.

' Let's go daddy,' I said to her right before I took off and into are safe haven.

I heard her laugh and growl a bit before she took off after me.

"So we back to Ares?" She asked me.

"Only when you look like the god of war, or fuck me," I said as she stop us from walking.

"And when I tie you up what am I then?" She askes me as  her hand found its way around my neck.

"It can vary Tadessa, but a part is saying Master..."

I placed my hand around her throat and brought her lips down to mines.

"... but I think you prefer daddy just as much," I said as my lips brushed every word against hers.

She let out a small growl as she gripped my ass and pulled me closer to her by my neck. I hissed as her nails dug into my ass cheek.

"Don't fuck with me like that just yet. Your memories aren't their and you have no idea what will happen," she said roughly into my ear.

"Do what you need to so they can come back," I said and gasped.

Her nails dug deeper into my neck. I quickly gripped her shirt in my hands as she gently kisses my neck and smacked ass hard as fuck.

"Fuck!" I yelled into her shirt as she did it again.

"Mmmm," I moaned as she gently rubbed my left ass cheek.

"Take me home daddy," I said into her shirt as she slapped my right ass cheek.

"We can leave," she said as she gripped my ass and pulled back from the embrace.

I looked up and her eyes were this midnight color. She licked her lips. I gripped her jaw and pulled her down into a rough kiss.