5. Pharaoh.

This chapter is based on The Pharaoh, featuring Evie with some changes. 

Evie logged on to her laptop and went to the LadyBlog website. Alya told her that she had posted another video. Evie clicked on the video.

"Don't blink now 'cause we are live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here bringing you the one and only Ladybug," The video shows Ladybug flying past with her Yo-Yo attached to a helicopter. Something fell from her hands and landed on the ground. "Ladybug in action. Hang on cause we are going for a ride." Alya hurried over and picked up a book. "Freak out. What we have here is no ordinary book, it's a year 9 history book. And I should know because I have that very same book. Could our own Ladybug be a high school student in real life?"

The video ended.

Evie pressed the back button on the video until she got to the textbook part. Shen then pulled out her own textbook from her bag.

"Could it be possible?" Evie said while looking at her textbook.

Her Kwami, Starr noticed and flew over to her.

"Everything ok, Evie?" Starr asked.

"Ladybug has the same textbook as me. What are the chances that we go to the same school?" Evie said, "Do you think that I already know Ladybug?. We could even be in the same class."

"Doesn't every student have that textbook?" Starr asked. "Besides, you shouldn't be trying to find out who Ladybug really is? It's dangerous for you to know."

"Alya seems to think that she can figure it out from the text book," Evie replied.

"Alya has some crazy ideas. She can't possible check all the girls history textbooks in your year group." Starr said.

"Maybe but she is totally obsessed with Ladybug and finding out who she is" Evie added.

"That won't happen by looking at pictures or textbooks. Ladybug would have to either tell her or transform in front of her." Starr said.

"Anyway, I have to meet Caragh at the Louvre?" Evie said.

*** Evie arrived at the Louvre and waited for Caragh. They agreed to meet outside the glass pyramid. It was Evie's first time visiting the Louvre.

Caragh arrived and they headed inside.

"Did you know that it would take 100 days to see all the artwork in here?" Caragh asked.

"Really. I didn't know that," Evie replied. "What are we going to be seeing today?"

"The Egyptian Antiquities," Caragh replied. "We have that test on Ancient Egypt."

"Oh, I forgot about that," Evie said.