Chapter 1

The sound of ringing echoed in Marinette's ears, her kwami, Tikki, was tugging at her hair.

"Marinette! Wake up, your late for school!" The small red creature exclaimed.

Marinette shot up from her bed in terror
"I'm late?!" Marinette shouted,
She raced out of bed to her closet and pulled out her favourite grey jacket, pink jeans and white, floral t-shirt, she quickly picked up her purse she hand-made herself. She didn't know she could move this fast, she had to rush all her clothes on and grabbed her backpack. Tikki flew into her purse and she ran downstairs into her parents' bakery.

"Hi mum, hi dad!" She said, grabbing a croissant and a cookie on the way out, she snook the cookie into her purse for Tikki to eat and put the croissant in her mouth, the rushing girl darted past the long line of customers that were all hungry for some breakfast. Marinette ran down the street so fast her purse was lagging behind her. She ran up the stairs, trying not to get a lake mark for Miss Bustier's class. Miss Bustier was the nicest teacher she had, she'd most likely excuse her for being late but Marinette didn't want to be tardy for her favourite teacher. She ran up the dark green metal stairs and  jumped at the beige wood door, just as Miss Bustier called her name.
"PRESENT!" She screamed, not realising the volume her voice went from the adrenaline of the rush.
Everyone looked at her and chuckled.
"Ok Marinette is definetly here." Miss Bustier said in a joking tone.
The late girl ran to her seat next to her best friend Alya.
"What was that girl, why so late?" Alya whispered as Marinette was hastily unpacking her things.
"Late night again?"
"Yep." Marinette answered, remembering that she was up all night defeating Mr. Pigeon for the 56th time this year. Somehow Hawkmoth made him more powerful. For some reason he can turn into pigeons now.
As she was mumbling her notes to herself halfway through class, she realised that Adrien, the boy she's liked since last year, was extremely tired too. He does fencing, chinese, piano and modelling, so the boy must have been all night practicing one of the many activities he does.

It was finally the end of the day and she was ready to collapse onto her bed. She took a macaron from the bakery and thread it to Tikki in her purse, She waved to her parents and walked up to her bedroom.

She shot up the stairs to her bedroom and opened the trapdoor that leads to her room. Marinette opened her pink homemade purse and Tikki flew out, mid-macaron.
"Did you see Adrien being sleepy too Tikki?" Marinette questioned her.
"No I was in your bag the whole time, he must have been up all night doing something." The worried creature said.

What Marinette didn't know is that Adrien is also her superhero partner, Chat Noir, but they are not allowed to reveal they are identities to eachother. Tikki knew this after the supervillain Dark Owl nearly made them reveal eachother, and it would have happened if it wasn't for Marinette's great plan.
"Marinette dinner is ready!"
She could hear her mum calling out to her. Marinette opened her gray jacket and Tikki flew on the inside of it.

She got upstairs after she finished dinner and Tikki flew out as the exhausted girl looked at the time.
"Wow it's 10PM already, dinner most have taken long."
"Yea Marinette you was eating for nearly three hours, you was so distracted by the interview Nadja Chemack was doing on Adrien on TV." Tikki replied, chucking.
Marinette turned to her Tikki with wide eyes and her hand flew to the back of her neck with a nervous laugh.
"It's getting late we should get to bed."
Tikki nodded as she pulled out her usual pink sweatpants and a white floral tank top. She slipped them on and collapsed onto her bed.
"Goodnight Tikki."
"Goodnight Marinette."

BANG BANG BANG.

Marinette shot up fully awake, as if she wasn't just asleep a few seconds ago.
"What was that Tikki?!"
"I don't know but you should check it out." Tikki replied with a smirk spread across her large head.
Marinette took the hint and climbed down her bed.
"Tikki! Spots on!"
Marinette, now ladybug, threw her yo-yo and yanked herself out the window.