chapter 10

hey, everyone sorry about that here I go with the chapter.

Marinette: I feel his cat fangs in my neck again and it hurts bad (ah ow it hurts, and I can't move) I slowly feel my, energy leaving my, body and my, eyes getting heaver I close my eyes as I pass out.

Adrien: Marinette passes out in my, arms and I place her back on my bed after I lick her wound where I bit her. I fall back asleep holding her close to me also her soul is not out of her body I mean she can leave just no more than 15 feet. later at 7:15 I wake up properly and I look at my future bride before I enter my bathroom to get changed before brushing my teeth and hair and since my mom is back, I want to look nice for her the same thing for Marinette. " I hope I can find her a good dress or something." I place on a white shirt and a black jacket over the shirt, I grab the similar blue jeans I had when I was a teenager, and some orange shoes. I exit the bathroom after I brush my, hair. I look at Marinette and I ask two of my, maids to get her ready they agree, and I leave my room for privacy. 

Marinette: why can't I wake up yet? and why do I feel my clothes coming off? I'll find out later I also feel some makeup being done on my, face later I feel a hand on my, face and a voice "Marinette, time to wake up." I slowly wake up and I'm helped up however when I tried to walk a trip over something but luckily Adrien caught me "looks like you need some work with walking in high heels." High heels? I look down before Adrien hands, me a mirror. "look" I look in a mirror and I see my makeup the eye shadow is red, my lips are black, and I have on a red and black chock chain. Adrien helps me to the bathroom to see my whole self and what I'm wearing.

 Adrien helps me to the bathroom to see my whole self and what I'm wearing

wow this dress is very pretty. how did you know that I always wanted a dress like this one day? "Maybe a lucky guess." I lightly smile as Adrien kisses my cheek. "Ready to meet my mom?" I take a deep breath and reply yes, I am we walk hand in hand. and good thing I got used to wearing boot heels first for practice that is. (I wear boot heels to I'm not used to high heels yet like my, older sister's one day I will just need to practice a bit.) once we get to the kitchen for breakfast. I see his mom, his cousin and mine. 

Bridget: (Marinette she's okay I'm so glad) once her and Adrien get closer, I look at Emily and she tells me go ahead you can hug her. I walk close enough to them, and Marinette runs to me, we hug each other while my boyfriend's family gives us some space, Marinette I missed you so much. " I missed you to Bridget I have good news." what is it? "I'm going to get married." that's awesome I look at a mark on Marinette's neck Mari? "Yes?" what's that? " To tell you the truth Adrien is a vampire and 2 or 3 days ago he," he did what? " He marked me look"

Marinette: look I move my, hair for Bridget to see, "oh a rare ladybug mark." yes, I have the ladybug power's watch I use my powers to heal her scar from 3 years ago. "Wow, I have it to but it's not as strong as yours." I know but i can't heal more than one injury on me until I get married.

Felix: me and Adrien go to the kitchen while Aunt Emily goes to her room to take care of something. I look at Adrien and we have a conversation about what happened when him and Aunt Emily went to meet the people in their human form. so, Adrien how did you find your long-lost runaway bride? "Me and mom we're in human form and I secretly made one of my portrait's look, at Marinette than I was minding my own business when i secretly saw Marinette use, her ladybug powers and I knew that she was the one because she looks like my long-lost runaway bride then to make sure I." what happened? " I might've bitten her to make sure and her blood was sweet because she has Marionette's blood and I saw her use her powers to heal a bruise that wasn't fully healed yet." wow I also can't let myself forget to mark Bridget because tonight is the last day of the full moon. also, what happened to Marinette earlier because I could've sworn that I saw midnight hair before we got here. and Luckly Aunt Emily and Bridget didn't see her. "She tried to leave however she was only 15 feet away and i found her on the ground holding her chest and head saying (ow my chest hurts so does my head) i picked her up and brought her back to my room and she felt better, and I punished her by drinking her blood until she learns not to do that again." you do know that was kind of harsh I mean why not just chain her to your bed except for when she has to use the bathroom, when it's time to eat or when she has to get changed? "Good point I could've done that but I didn't wanted to do it to her now." completely understandable also if I was you and she knocked me unconscious for a minute I would wrap my arm around her waist after she tried to escape again before making a chain with my powers and tell her since you tried to escape again I'm afraid you'll have to be chained to my bed for a whole month except for when you have to use the bathroom, when it's time to eat or getting changed? " i could do that."

Adrien: after breakfast and Marinette goes to brush her teeth in my room, I use my powers to make a hidden chain and place it under my bed unless it's needed. Marinette exit's the bathroom and looks at me while sitting down next to me. "Bridget told me that Felix has to mark her tonight or else she'll die within 5 years after her and Felix get married. oh, Felix told me that even though your mom forgot to mark your father you all forgave her is it true?" I place my hand on Her's yes, it's true I forgave her to. come here Marinette. we both hug each other for a while before pulling back, I later place my forehead on Her's as we both close our eyes Marinette? "Yes Adrien?" I promise I won't let anything, or anyone hurt you because I love you so much. " I love you to Adrien and I believe you." we later kiss again I sneakily grab one of her hands and intertwine our hands and I push her down, while we we're still kissing, I later go to her neck for a quick lick. " Ah a-Adrien." I did hear my name, but I place my cat like fangs in her neck slowly and gently because I don't want to hurt her.

Marinette: I feel his cat fangs in my neck however instead of pain I feel warm and pleasure. (gasps) my eyes widen as I feel my blood leaving my body. I use my free hand to grab Adrien's hair lightly tugging it Ah a-Adrien what are you? his hand cover's my mouth as I talk to him in my mind " Adrien why are you doing this to me? I thought I learned my lesson please stop." Mph Mph Mph (please stop it's starting to hurt.) that got him to stop as my eyes slowly close.

Adrien: I hear Marinette's question "Adrien why are you doing this to me? I thought I learned lesson please stop." I begin to drink more slowly before I pull my cat fangs, I look at Marinette who luckily is unconscious I like her bite mark from her neck before I bite my lip.  I pick Marinette up by her Waist and head and tell her, my blood will not turn you, yet Marinette just heal my bite marks where I bit you for now. I open her mouth a little bit before I kiss her. feeding her my blood.

Marinette: I kiss Adrien back and I reopen my eyes however they widen again, and I struggle to move but couldn't I later feel a taste "wait this taste it's Adrien's blood." I swallow his blood as he keeps feeding it to me later, he pulls back, and I don't feel something on my neck anymore. Why did you bite me again Adrien? I thought I learned my lesson. "I'm sorry Marinette I needed some blood before I go to get some to drink from the fridge." I stroke his cheek and I hug him tight It's okay I understand because I love you. "I love you to Marinette. also, tomorrow night one of my maid's will show you to your own room until we get married." wow really Adrien? "Yes, also if you don't like your new room tomorrow night, you'll still sleep with me deal?" I smile before kissing his cheek deal.

hey, everyone, this is as far as I can go, I'll have a part two maybe eighter tonight or tomorrow morning. anyway, like I said I'm so sorry I made you guys worried.