chapter two

In the middle of the night alya, lila and the rest of marinette's friends start to worry about her.

Rose: I miss marinette so much I wanna find her I'm so so......."calm down rose we'll find her and when we do I'll have to ask her to explain why she disappeared but we have to wait for 24 hours." Your right kagami alya, lila you two have to retrace your steps in the morning. "Good idea that should help us know where marinette is so we can save her."

Kagami: but what if Adrien is the cat vampire who is supposed to be dead? If he is I would still be his friend, "SO WOULD WE." I know and let's get back to sleep before my mom grounds me for a week again. "Good idea kagami."

Marinette: at 3AM I feel thirsty, I find the kitchen since I visited this place earlier, I grab a plastic cup and I get a small amount of water to take a drink.

Adrien: I wake up to the sound of water and I don't see marinette, I go downstairs and I smell her scent I follow the smell and I see her drinking water. Once she was done with her water I use my powers to bring her to my arms.

Marinette: after I place the plastic cup in the trash bin I feel being pulled from behind and into someone's arms I turn around and I can hardly see the face except for the green eyes, Adrien? What are you doing here with me?" Tell me where you're going next time okay marinette. " okay ,also I might have to use the bathroom since I was very thirsty, so can you please let go?" I'm walking with you to the bathroom but I'm waiting outside for you and I'm sorry but in the morning after breakfast and getting dressed I have to give you rules break one of them and." And what? "I'll tell you after explaining the rules." Okay ,me and Adrien go hand in hand on the way back to his room and he brings me to the bathroom and he waits for me, once I went pee and washed my hands I exit the bathroom he holds my hand and brings me back to the bed.

Adrien: after I brought her back to bed she falls asleep and I hold her closer to me by having one arm around her waist and one around her stomach, I look at her for a while and I say to myself, I'm never ever going to let you go never again. Because your ancestor had the same powers and same looks like you, but she got away, but that was 50 years ago eventhough I was still a little kid we were teenagers when we meet marinette, you looked just like her and same powers I was nearly there but then she got away and married someone else that won't happen this time never again, I place noise cancelling headphones on her after turning her around and I begin my laugh "Ha, hahahahaha " I then walk to her and I take off the headphones. you'll never leave me alone again marinette, never again once we drink each other's blood our souls"if I have one"and hearts will unite and well be bounded for all eternity.

Note for a cat vampire and a human to be together for all eternity their souls and hearts will unite and they'll be together forever, but if not complete who knows what can happen Emily tried but she failed and if her son doesn't unite his soul (if he has one ) and heart with marinette before the full moon sets she'll die and so will, felix, his mom and Adrien will all die and they will never be seen again.

I'm going this far part two will be out maybe in the next 3 days.