chapter eight part 2

Bridget and her mom are getting ready for take off and with 1 minute left she send her boyfriend a quick text.

Meanwhile with Adrien and marinette.

Marinette: I really wanna go home maybe when Adrien isn't around or something I can try asking for help or try getting out. For now I need some sleep before I end up becoming to tired in the morning.

In the morning with felix

Felix: I'm at the airport waiting for my girlfriend and I see her plane land so I stand up and wait for them. "Felix." I turn around to see my girlfriend and her mom. I open my arms and she comes running to me. Bridget and me then hug each other. Hey baby. Hey mrs. Cheng how was your flight? "It was great" "so much fun." Awesome hey let me take you two out for breakfast first. "Sounds great." "Good idea

Marinette: I wake up a little early then usually at around 5:30 and I leave Adrien's room without waking him up. I begin to run around the house looking for the exit Oh where's the door? Anyone please help me. I see a member of this house but as I try to grab her hand it goes through. What? "Mari where are you I'm taking you back to my room and get some more sleep until 7:30." Oh no he's coming. I run to the door and shockingly it opened but as I left about 15 feet away from the mansion. I get a burning feeling in my chest. Ow my chest it's burning and my head hurts what's going on?

Adrien: I see marinette on her knees with one hand on her chest close to her heart and one holding her head. "Ow my chest it's burning and my head hurts what's going on?" I teleport next to her and place my hand on her shoulder. That's a burning feeling you'll get when you try to leave without being my bride mari. "I'm sorry." She turns around still on her knees and holds the same hand that was on her shoulder. "Please make it stop I promise I won't do it again I just wanted to go home." I see tears coming down her face, I can tell that she's sorry I pick her up holding her on one of my shoulders. I bring her back to my room and once she's one my bed her chest and head don't hurt anymore and her body cooled down back to her normal body heat. I grab one of her hands and push her down on my bed. I told you to try not to escape now you get a punishment. "What's the punishment Adrien?" Well since you tried to escape but only 15 feet away from here. You don't sleep in the Tower yet but I will drink from you until you pass out.

Marinette: he pins my other hand under my left hand and holds my face keeping me to look at him. I begin to lightly cry and beg him not to. Please Adrien don't do this I'm, I'm sorry please don't. "It's to late." Just as he was about to bite me my leg somehow pushed him off but just as I was about to open the door. Adrien grabs my waist and pins me on the ground using his magic to keep me from moving my arm and legs. (Before I continue this one is going to be somehow similar from a episode of the show called diabolik lovers.) Adrien. Adrien opening his mouth as his cat like fangs appear. I get a little scared as I turn my head to one side, please don't I'm really sorry.

Adrien: I stop for a minute and think to myself. "I almost forgot eventhough marinette is my girlfriend I have to show her respect or else I'll be a bad boyfriend. Should I kiss her first?" "Adrien what are you talking about?" Marinette your my girlfriend. So can I kiss you? "Yes" I go down to kiss her on the lips and she kisses me back. A minute later I pull back and she turns her head again I reopen my mouth and I bite her neck.

Marinette: his cat like fangs enter my neck. Ah I feel my blood leaving my body I turn my head to look at the ceiling as my blood leaves my body. A while later Adrien pulls out and he kisses me back on my lips as I can taste my blood. "Marinette I'll forgive you as long as you promise not to do that again. Do you promise?" Yes I do I promise. Please stop. He smiles and goes to my ear "I said that I'll drink from you until you pass out"

Hey I'm going this far I'll have a part three out soon.