chapter 5 part two

Hey everyone this is a part two of the Flashback then it's back to the present.

After placing the flowers in the vase Adrien helps marinette walk to her couch and he places his forehead on hers.

Adrien: marinette? "Yes?" Promise me that one day you'll never leave my side by heart because I've been single long enough. "I will Adrien I promise. "

End of Flashback.

Back to the present

After having breakfast they go back to his bedroom and they brush their teeth. Adrien brings marinette to his work room to tell her the rules.

Adrien: ready for the rules? "Yes I am I'm listening." Okay rule number one never leave the house without permission from me or my mom. Rule number two whatever we have out for you to wear you have to wear it except for the ones that show to much of your upper private part" I agree I don't wear things like that." Good girl, now then rule number three tell me where your going/at so I don't get to worried. Rule number four when I need blood find some or let me have yours. Rule number five if you feel weak from blood loss tell me so I'll know when to stop. Rule number six always love me and my family. And last but not least rule number seven never leave my side no matter what happens to me or what I do to you. But if you break one of these rules you'll be punished or you'll be sleeping in the Tower for two or three nights, okay marinette? "Yes Adrien I'll follow your rules I promise."

Marinette: yes Adrien I'll follow your rules I promise. He pats my head and gently rubs it" good girl, please stay with me until I'm done with my work." I will but can I please read one of these books from your library? I promise I'll give it back to you once your done with your work. "Sure I'll wait." I go to his library and grab a book called the princess and the dragon prince. I go back to Adrien's office and once I start reading Adrien begins to do his work and one more thing Adrien doesn't like being bothered when he's working so I'm not bothering him.

Adrien: eventhough I finished half of my work I get a little bit hungry but it's not from not having blood for a month and since I'm a special vampire like my mom,aunt and cousin we can go for a week or two without blood so I stop where I'm at and I teleport to the kitchen and I bring back some croissants marinette's parents gave to my mom 10 days ago and there's 12 croissants left we were giving two boxes of 24 of them and we gave 12 of them of one box 4 days ago and I brought 4 with me since we had 17 left. And since I gave one with camembert inside of one to my pet cat plagg I approache marinette and she looks up and I give her two of the croissants and she accepts them I go back to my desk and I go back to my work while eating my croissants 10 minutes later I finally finish my work and I tell marinette that I'm done and I go to the backyard with me and we sit on the bench close to the pond as we enjoy the sun.

Marinette: we relax in the sun as we hold hands 5 minutes later Adrien takes of my shoes for me and he takes off his and he holds my hands and a glow begin I close my eyes and I feel his magic over me when I opened my eyes I see Adrien in his swimsuit

When he looks at me he says "you look beautiful in that." I look down and I see what swimsuit I'm wearing

" I look down and I see what swimsuit I'm wearing

Thanks Adrien. He pushes himself in the water and looks at me and we have a conversation"you should come in marinette." No thanks because I don't have my sunscreen. "I have plenty of any sunscreen and my maidens will are bringing one out so jump in." Okay I place my feet first in the water and I then push myself in the water and Adrien then grabs my hand and pulls me close to him.

Part three of their time in the pool will be out maybe in two days.