After the elementalist evolves to a higher level, it may be stronger than the enhancer, but Just like Qi Ruan, compared to the strength of the fortifier who is easily hundreds of thousands of catties when entering the way of evolution, the progress of the elementalist in the early stage is actually very slow.

    What's the use of a small flame that can be extinguished in one blow, at least the strengthener can be reckless!

    This was the first time that Yan Mu seriously thought about the pros and cons of the two evolution methods, but it was also at this time that she suddenly heard a rustling sound.

    Hmm... It just occurred to her just now that compared to three days ago, her five senses are also much sharper.

    "Here we come!"

    Sinan said softly, reflexively pulling Yan Mu who was standing beside him behind him.

    Yan Mu looked sideways, and with the increasingly dim light, he could see that the flat road about 20 meters ahead had been covered with dark lichens. Probably sensing their breath, these lichens moved lightly like spirit snakes.

    Deeper, all kinds of poisonous insects that have formed a companion relationship with the heterogeneous plants have also started to move, and Yan Mu even saw a dark big turtle!

    "Hey..." After a while, Yan Mu lightly poked Si Nan's back, and said in a low voice, "Where is the thing that can promote evolution that you felt? How did you sense it?"

    She didn't feel anything, Is it the unique ability of elementalists?

    Or... the legendary divine consciousness?

    If it is divine consciousness, are they evolving or cultivating immortals?

    Sinan was very helpless: "This is just a fringe area, so we have to get closer."

    He only found that kind of spiritual thing after getting off the car, but there is still a straight-line distance of three to five hundred meters from their car's position. !

    "That's it..." Yan Mu rubbed his chin and thought for a moment, and then said to Cao An, "Let's start then?"

    There are many abandoned cars on the highway, whether it is Sinan or Yan Mu, they have collected a lot along the way Gasoline, this time one person brought in a large bucket.

    Both Sinan and Chen Lin are elemental masters, and they know what the elemental masters are patiently aware of now. If Qi Ruan's little flame will burn the alien plants in this tunnel?

    Funny!

    Cao An nodded, without saying a word, he picked up the bucket and poured it out.

    Yan Mu thought for a while, and directly poked a few holes in the bucket with his fingers, then inhaled and lowered his waist, and threw the bucket out in a standard discus thrower's posture.

    The howling wind pierced through the tunnel, and the sound of viscous liquid flowing out was clearly audible. In an instant, the bucket flew at least a hundred meters away!

    Cao An, who was still carrying the bucket and poured it bit by bit: "..."

    Si Nan, standing in front of Yan Mu as a protector, "..."

    I'm on a horse... It

    's also a nine-year compulsory education, why are you so handsome? !

    The air also fell into silence at this moment.     After a while, Sinan suddenly turned his head and looked at Cao

    An with a dark face. After a while, he murmured, "Tell me, are you a fake enhancer?

    "

up.

    Fake?

    He looked at Sinan dangerously.

    Don't say it's not fake, even if it's fake, I'll beat you to death with one punch right now, believe it or not!

    Sinan: "..."

    ...

    But Mu didn't seem to notice it, clapped his hands, and said with a smile, "It's done!"

    Then she suddenly reached out and lifted Sinan by the neck.

    Under Si Nan's bewildered eyes, she turned around and put Si Nan gently behind her, and the two of them changed their positions from before!

    "Don't be afraid!" Yan Mu said with a smile: "My sister protects you!"

    Sinan: "..."

    I am not afraid!

    And...

    how old are you, meow, and you call yourself your sister?

    Where is the face?

    ...

    Five minutes later, Qi Ruan stepped forward with a smile, and threw the fire she had saved for five minutes at the lichen in front of her.

    "Boom!" To

    everyone's surprise, when Mars just touched the lichen, it boiled and burned instantly like cooking oil on a fire.

    At this moment, the lichen and the poisonous insect seemed to have a throat and vocal cords, and they let out a shrill and sharp cry. The poisonous insect rushed out frantically, but was cut off by the line of fire. The lichen struggled like a dying snake in the flames, but it only took a moment reduced to ashes...

    In just a few seconds, sparks turned into lines of fire, and the lines of fire spread into a sea of ​​flames, sweeping forward crazily!

    This speed is almost indescribable in words!

    ...

    No one expected that Qi Ruan's big fist would have such power. Yan Mu's jaw almost dropped from shock. Even Qi Ruan himself didn't recover. He just looked down at his hand in a daze. .

    So ...

    she is so awesome!

    The entire tunnel was silent at this moment.

    After a long while, Yan Mu swallowed hard to be offended, and murmured: "Ah Ruan, can I give you a nickname?"

    Qi Ruan raised his head and looked at Yan Mu in a daze: "Huh?"

    "Do you think... ..." Yan Mu said softly: "How about the arsonist?"

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    Not good!

    The author has something to say:

    Hahahahaha! Thank you to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angels who irrigate [nutrient solution]:

    Huizi, 10 bottles; Jingzi, 8 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!