Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Don't Talk Nonsense, Rob!

    Sea beast invasion?

    Everyone stopped what they were doing at this moment.

    "Probably from the day we met at the entrance of the tunnel, the sea tide in Haicheng rose, the water line was raised, and the sea level advanced nearly 100 meters toward the coastline overnight..."

    In a nearly frozen silence , Sinan's voice seemed a little heavy: "Such as sea snakes, sea turtles, sea crabs or shrimps and other mutant creatures that can barely be called amphibious sea and land have appeared from the bottom of the sea and entered the town...

    "Because it is at night, many living in People near the sea were silently swallowed up in their sleep, and a large number of mutated creatures entered the city, causing considerable casualties. "     Speaking of this, Sinan took a deep breath, looked around in a blink of an eye, and whispered after a while: "Many people here escaped from Haicheng that night! "     Although Yan Mu and the others left Haicheng early, they did not travel fast.     Not to mention that they were delayed at the entrance of the tunnel for a long time that day, they basically would not continue their journey after seven o'clock in the evening. If these people I was scared out of my wits in Haicheng. If I had been traveling around the clock for the past few days, it was not impossible to catch up with Yanmu and the others so quickly     ...     At this moment, no one spoke.     And compared to being in a daze With the rejoicing of Si Nan and the others, Qi Ruan felt even more deeply.     If it wasn't for Yan Mu's insistence on leaving, if it wasn't for Qi's mother's decisive decision to go with Yan Mu, she would either have died in the attack of a sea beast, or she would have become this panicked woman. A member of the fleeing army...     Never before has Qi Ruan felt so lucky like this!     After a while, she suddenly turned her head and said to Yan Mu with a serious face: "To be honest, I suddenly feel that The protagonist of this era is actually not Si Nan, I should have guessed wrong before! "

    Yan Mu is not from Haicheng, and he has no sense of belonging to Haicheng. He was at most a little bit embarrassed when he heard the news, so his attitude at the moment seemed a little casual: "Oh... who is that?"

    "Me!" Qi Ruan She said solemnly, with a hint of arrogance on her face: "I, Qi Ruan, am the child of destiny in this era!"

    Speaking of which, she met her own "golden finger" on the first day of the end of the world——Yan Mu, became an evolutionary under the guidance of "Gold Finger" that night, and also successfully avoided several crises later, and successfully left Haicheng.

    In addition, she met the four great guardians of the southeast, north, west, and north here...

    Forget it, the three majors, Grandpa Chen is also a bit older... and met the three major guardians here to escort her. This is not the protagonist, so what is?

    She had been thinking about it before, thinking that creatures like the protagonist are all based on their faces, such as Yan Mu, such as Si Nan...

    If she had known earlier, she would definitely...

    Thinking of this, her eyes fell on the piece of red string around Yan Mu's neck With the jade card tied on, he suddenly said confidently: "Yan Mu, give me that jade card for a try. I am the protagonist, maybe I am the only one who can recognize the Lord with blood!

    " , looking at Qi Ruan with a feeling of looking up to the mountains, even Qi's mother is the same...

    It's no secret that Yan Mu is careless...