Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    In the mountain city, in the evening, the sun is setting.

    In a small forest park that is still some distance from the city center, the trees are tall and straight, the vegetation is lush, and the dense canopy is like a canopy, stretching its leaves to all directions that can be exposed to the sun...

    In this forest park On the east side of the park, there is a small bamboo forest with an area of ​​more than 1,000 square meters. The bamboo body is thick and tall, as if it is straight into the sky. With the breeze, the bamboo branches make a sound like a lullaby. The fragrance of bamboo disperses in the forest, which makes people feel very comfortable.

    On the ground covered with falling slender bamboo leaves, there is a pit with a diameter of about two meters, which is filled with water, and the golden sunlight shines down, making the slightly turbid water surface shimmering, which is particularly beautiful.

    At this time, an iron beetle about one meter long, with a pitch-black body and two big claws on its head, was walking slowly towards the puddle step by step.

    It moves slowly and cumbersomely, making loud noises with every step it takes. The whole body is pitch black, with a faint metallic luster. The huge black carapace is covered with various scars, and there is even a deep tooth mark that almost runs through the carapace, which shows the power of that bite at that time.

    And just like tree knots will form over time where the tree is injured, as the life of the black beetle continues, the places where these marks appear will gradually become harder and stronger than before!

    Looking at the iron beetle walking slowly forward, Yan Mu suddenly felt that the reason why this guy can live so well is not only that the carapace and the big turtle are really strong, but also because it has not met Human beings...

    At this time, Yan Mu and his party were all hiding in a small bamboo bush, quietly watching the unhurried figure not far away.

    In order to ensure the safety of everyone as much as possible before, everyone put forward a lot of restrictions. In fact, it is difficult for them to find hunting targets that meet everyone's requirements.

    Along the way, they encountered groups of mutated dogs that were as big as snowfield giant wolves; giant mutated ant nests that were based in a single community and whose average size was larger than mice; Scary alien plants with red flowers, but dozens of skeletons scattered on the root system...

    I don’t know if I don’t see it. There are so many powerful mutant creatures in the ring zone.

    Is it because the city center is intimidated by ginkgo trees, and other slightly stronger mutated creatures dare not approach, so they choose to operate in this area?

    No one can give them an answer.

    But fortunately, they also took the crabapple this time, with its keen sense of smell opening the way, they did not provoke those powerful beings, which greatly shortened their hunting process.

    It was already past five o'clock in the afternoon, and Yan Mu's hunting was gradually coming to an end. Seeing that the harvest was not small, they were ready to go back home.

    However, before going home, Tian Tian saw a cute and fat bamboo mouse the size of a small wild boar with sharp eyes, so the group attacked again and prepared to finish today's dinner!

    It is said that the rice cooked by Yan Mu is delicious...

    A cute little thing like a bamboo rat...