Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    "Boom!" In the

    spacious courtyard, under Qi Ruan's control, the flame blazed up with a bang!

    Seeing Yan Mu's uncontrollably excited face flushed red by the flames, all the Yan family's hearts collapsed.

    They still don't know that Yan Mu's "dark cooking" skill has also "mutated" due to the arrival of the end of the world. At this time, including Yan Yan and the three fat cats, everyone is almost dying of worry.

    Yan Mu is going to cook...

    What is the difference between this and taking their lives?

    What's the difference!

    ...

    Grandpa Yan's granddaughter loves her granddaughter dearly, and couldn't bear to say what Yan Muzhong said, but turned around and poured all her anger on Yan Cheng'an who provoked this incident, and scolded him bloody!

    Yan Cheng'an wanted to cry, but his forehead hurt from being scolded, he finally found an excuse to escape, but when he turned around, he bumped into a pair of big watery eyes like black grapes.

    "Father..." At this moment, Yan Yan blinked her eyes, and suddenly stretched out her hands to Yan Cheng'an: "Daddy hug."

    Yan Yan was originally a very beautiful little fat girl, and standing beside her now Compared with the half-meter-tall "Yan Haitang", Yuxue is even more cute, she is simply a little angel!

    Yan Cheng'an's heart melted when he saw it, and he hurriedly stepped forward to hug Yan Yan in three steps at a time, his voice softened several degrees at this moment: "Yanyan, it's already past your nap time, why not?" Still not sleeping?"

    Yan Yan just shook her head, she didn't dislike the sweat on Yan Chengan's forehead, she pretended to wipe it off for him, her voice was sweet and sweet: "I'm not sleepy, dad has worked hard!"

    Yan Chengan was so moved that he almost burst into tears.

    That's great...

    His baby has learned to love others now!

    ...

    Seeing that Yan Chengan was in the right mood, Yan Yan thought for a while, then suddenly pulled Yan Chengan's collar, and said seriously: "Father, I have something to discuss with you, can you promise me?"

    Yan Chengan He never took a child's words as a joke and laughed them off. Now that he heard Yan Yan's words, his face became more serious, and he thought for a moment before saying: "Tell me what is it first? After I heard it, I have to think about it before deciding whether to promise you or not."

    The younger the child, the more she likes others to treat her like an adult. Yan Yan was very satisfied with Yan Cheng'an's attitude, and said cheerfully: "Dad, go and tell my sister to stop cooking, okay?"

    After finishing speaking, she Pointing to the habitually stinking Lizi aside: "Look, Lizi is so scared!" Lizi, who

    was about to walk this way when he heard his name, suddenly stopped in his tracks. The next second, His expression became even more stinky.

    I am not stupid!

    The corner of Yan Cheng'an's mouth twitched, but he couldn't say anything for a moment.

    My ancestors...

    I really can't do this wow!

    *****