Chapter 139

Chapter 139

    Following Yan Mu's shocking groan, everyone in Sinan had a bad premonition in their hearts, and looked up reflexively.

    I saw, on the trunk of the thick tree in front of which few people could hug together, the golden mouse's head was up and its butt was down, and its four claws were holding three fist-sized white eggs. It retreated, and kept the three eggs under its control, maintaining a delicate balance.

    Tsk tsk...

    Those four short legs moved so quickly that they almost formed an afterimage.

    Everyone in Sinan: "..."

    Yaoshou!

    Everyone was shocked to see the golden retriever that retreated dozens of meters in just a few seconds, and was unable to speak a word for a while.

    After a long while, Qi Ruan swallowed hard, turned to look at Yan Mu blankly, "You ordered?"

    Even the pot is here!

    It was too cruel...

    Yan Mu's face darkened instantly.

    I didn't do it!

    While the two were talking, the Golden Retriever had landed nimbly on the ground. After seeing that the three eggs were lying intact on the soft grass on the ground, it patted its small chest with its front paws in a humane manner, and then the black gem His bright eyes looked at Yan Mu instantly, full of anticipation.

    Not only did it complete the task perfectly this time, but it even overperformed, and got three eggs!

    So... the reward that Yan Mu promised earlier... In the

    next second, all the beautiful imaginations of the Golden Retriever were wiped out by Yan Mu's ruthless pinch.

    "Hey—"

    This is...why?

    Yan Mu pinched the short, stubby neck of the golden hairy mouse expressionlessly, and stuffed it into his backpack in a ball, then looked up at the three black spots that were a little bigger in the sky With a glance, he suddenly squatted down, and while carefully putting the three eggs into the special bag prepared in advance, he said to the others: "Get ready."

    Qi Ruan didn't react for a while, and said blankly "What preparation?"

    At this moment, Sinan quickly helped Yanmu put the bird's eggs in place, and then took Yanmu's hand and started running crazily towards the previously planned route, with a deliberately low voice coming from far ahead : "Prepare for a life-threatening escape!"

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    ...

    In order to ensure safety and mobility, this time Yan Mu acted with Yanmu, except for the Condor Hero and Zhao Bo who acted as the enemy's bait, that is, Sinan Qiruan and Hong Feng are just fourth-level evolutionaries who have rich combat experience and are suitable for fighting in the jungle. They didn't even bring Prince Haitang with them.

    At this time, everyone was running frantically in the jungle with their heads depressed. Under the extremely tense spirit, Yan Mu seemed to feel that he could hear everyone's heartbeats getting faster and faster.

    "Boom!"

    "Boom!"

    "Boom..."

    It's not that Yan Mu and the others can't deal with two fourth-order mutant birds, but they dare not bet that other mutant birds living in this vast jungle will not Will choose to form an alliance to meet the enemy together...