Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Master Chef?

    made money!

    This time it's a fucking big deal!

    Si Nan roared wildly in his heart, but kept a calm expression on his face. He kept scooping up the soup with both hands, and then basically took every two seconds, one bowl at a time!

    It was obviously just a simple meal, but he was taken aback by the posture of swallowing mountains and rivers!

    When Qi Ruan, Chen Lin and the others hadn't recovered from their senses, he drank all the water in one gulp, and didn't start waving his chopsticks until he couldn't hold on anymore, and then he began to wave all the meat in the pot, such as chicken legs and chicken breasts. Put it in your own bowl, and in a moment, it piled up into a mountain peak in the bowl.

    The reason why I drank the soup first was because the soup has a miraculous effect, but now I can't drink the soup anymore, and if I have time to try the effect of the meat

    ...

    At the beginning, Sinan's posture really made everyone a little confused, but it can be seen Although his face was tense and serious, the speed of his hands was getting faster and faster. Gradually, the others also came back to it.

    This pot of soup...doesn't seem like the kind of dark cuisine that Yan Mu showed...

    Chen Lin cursed secretly while quickly following Sinan's frequency.

    The grandson of Simon!

    If you want to pretend, just pretend to be a little bit.

    Who is this starved ghost reincarnation trying to fool!

    At this moment, Chen Lin's behavior was as if some kind of switch was suddenly turned on. Everyone didn't speak, and they all moved in unison in an instant. Five or six pairs of chopsticks almost waved afterimages. It only took a few seconds. A large pot of soup filled to the brim was left with only the soup base in an instant.

    Yan Mu, who had just picked up the bowl and hadn't had time to stretch out his chopsticks: "..."

    ...

    and after drinking the first mouthful of soup, everyone couldn't help but let out a satisfied sigh from their throats. At that moment, they finally understood what Sinan was thinking.

    Fuck!

    It tastes damn good!

    The soup base of this pot of soup uses the bottled mineral water that Yan Mu brought out from his villa. Chicken is a good material for making soup. After cooking for an hour and a half, the essence of the meat has been fully integrated Add some flavor-enhancing medicinal roots and red dates and shiitake mushrooms that Yan Mu added to the soup. When it’s hot, it’s full of fresh, rich and mellow aromas, and it explodes directly on the taste buds

    . !

    What is even more surprising is that, probably because of the particularity of the raw materials, the soup made from the mutated rooster has a faint effect on their abilities!

    Although it is still very small, it is indeed increasing continuously!

    This made everyone almost crazy with excitement!

    You know, from the first time that mysterious voice sounded in their minds until now, they haven't researched any effective ways to improve their abilities.

    Enhancers are a little bit better. Apart from power, I don't feel any other direction of evolution at present, and power is a very general thing, and everyone doesn't have a very intuitive concept of this ability.