62

Jup, I'm back. Let's start from where we left off 🙃

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀, 𝐔𝐒𝐀  
𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟒 𝐚𝐦
𝟐𝟔.𝟔.𝟐𝟏

𝟣. 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾

"Ain't got time for that now." Charlie told her uncle and walked past him- but he grapped her wrist.

"Ey." He stopped her "What the hell is wrong with you? You keepin' me on read, like I'm your side chick."

She took a deep breath, calming herself down "Sam, I really can't do this right now. I have to go somewhere." She tried to, walk away again, but her uncle was still holding on to her.

„You stay right here, Charles." Sam demanded, his indexfinger pointed at the floor when he said 'here'.

„Look man-"

„Nah" he stopped her „we are going to talk. Now." Sam opened the door with his spare key. He dragged his niece down the hall „What the fuck is going on here." Sam questioned when he heard some noise.

It was Noah, Rudy and Mia urging. Sam with his parents instics instantly walked with Charlie to the little group at the end of the hallway.

„Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. The hell is going on here?" Sam intruded.

„This pice of shit is gettin' on my nerves." Mia yelled at the blonde.

„I didn't even do anything." Rudy defended himself calmly, he just wanted her to shut up already.

The three started to yell over each other again „Can you all shut up?!" Sam yelled over them, his hands flying up to the air- letting go off Charlie. But he got over yelled by Noah „You filthy whore." the light skin yelled at Mia.

In disbelief Sam looked at Charlie but she wasn't there anymore. As soon he let go of her, she sprinted to the door and got in her car. In a big hurry she started the car and drove off. At an instant she called Scott via the car. "Where the hell have you been?" Scott greeted her.

"I'm on my way. I'm sorry." she told the youngest Evans "in which room is he?"

He took a deep breath "He's in the Presbyterian, Floor 8, Room 11 B." He kept his sentence short. Scott was a little upset, that she saw his massage now.

"I'm on my way, takes about 20. Are you with him?" She urged, keeping her eyes at the street.

It took Scott a time to reply. Hard to understand her between all the noises the traffic made "No, I'm on my way getting some real coffee."

𝟤. 𝖲𝖺𝗆, 𝖭𝗈𝖺𝗁, 𝖱𝗎𝖽𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝗂𝖺

The three started to yell over each other again „Can you all shut up?!" Sam yelled over them, his hands flying up to the air- letting go off Charlie. But he got over yelled by Noah „You filthy whore." the light skin yelled at Mia.

In disbelief Sam looked at Charlie but she wasn't there anymore. "Goddamn, You all shut up." Sam yelled at the three. And it all went quite. The younger three to scared to disrespect Samuel in any way possible "look what you all motherfuckers did! I lost Charles!" Sam yelled at their three.

Noah instantly felt bad. "I apologize, Sam." He knew how much Sam cared about his nice, but he still knew why Charlie, had to take off

"Please just shut up." Mia scoffed, holding her hand in front of Noah's face. Before Noah could talk back to her, she opened her mouth again "Nigga, please. Shut the fuck up."