T h i r t y

26th March 2021
———————————————————————————

"Hey guys, it's the Obx cast."  said Chase and looked into the camera.

   Madelyn, Chase, Drew, Austin, J.D, Rudy and Madison stood in front of the cell phone camera held by an intern.  They were about to do an insta story for the obx Instagram.

  "Maybe some of you already know. There was an incident yesterday where fans, Charlie and the paparazzi was involved." Madison said.

"We are here to tell how it really happened. To clarify everything."  Rudy continued.

"Charlie and I saw some fans wanting to take photos with us and since Charlie is so nice, she dragged me with her.  With this small group of fans were also a few paparazzi.  We kindly told everyone not to post the pictures they took me and charlie that day where you can see our bodies because they contain spoilers from the show." Drew took a deep breath before he continued to speak.

"Everyone agreed and Charlie and I took some photos with the fans.  After we were about to start filming again, a new paparazzi came and asked Charlie rude questions and was very aggressive.  after i asked him to back off from charlie he punched her in the stomach don't worry charlie is fine she had some kind of protection in front of her stomach. she was wearing a fake baby bump she needed for the show and the man punched to see if it was a real baby bump." Drew shook his head angrily.

Austin could see how hard it was for Drew to talk about it without freaking out, so he jumped in.  "That gesture was really sick.  And somehow, the images of Charlie's fake baby bump got out to the outside world.  Charlie is not pregnant in real life and please stop spreading spoilers from the show."

The intern stopped filming and the group uploaded the video.  The video went viral and was shared by many people.

———————————————————————————
BigtittydaddyCJ (Story)

———————————————————————————BigtittydaddyCJ (Story)

27th March 2021

E! News Artikel

Ahead of season two of Outer Banks dropping on Netflix, Charlie Jackson has asked fans to stop sharing spoilers that could potentially ruin the show.

The 21-year-old actress, who plays until now someone unkown in the Netflix original, took to Instagram after noticing some people had been seeking out the Outer Banks set and sharing footage and photos of the cast in action.