thirty three

Los Angeles, CA, USA 9 p.m 12th April 2021
———————————————————————————

DREWSTARKEY LIVE ON INSTAGRAM

"Hey guys!" Drew waved at his phone and watched the viewership increase in seconds.

"Who are you talking to?" Charlie asked as she walked out of the kitchen with Noah.

Drew laughed at the girl and patted the spot on the sofa next to him "i'm live, come say hi."

Charlie laughed "you could have given me a warning, I look dead right now."

Drew shook his head, "no, you don't. you look
fine. come on."

Charlie rolled her eyes, "fine." And walked past Noah, who was eating grapes, to sit next to drew. "Hey everyone!"  She greeted her fans through the cell phone

are you still with rudy?

why aren't you posting with rudy anymore?

are you with drew now?

who are you playing in outer banks?

heat happened with you and rudy?

Charlie acted like she didn't saw the comments about Rudy because she knew she didn't wanted to talk about it yet.

"uh, my character is called lucy! and as you saw in
the trailer, there's a new kook in town."

"I can't wait for you guys to see it!"  Drew grinned at Charlie.

Charlie had gotten up to make something to eat, Drew continued the conversation with his Live. She had chosen toast and ate it while looking through her phone in the kitchen.

"Charlie." Noah said loudly to startle her.

"Ahhh" Charlie cried out.

"What's up looks like you saw a ghost." Noah poked fun at his best friend.

  "You're an asshole."  She laughed.

Noah sat down next to her and took a bite of her slice of toast.  "Have you talked to him?" Charlie shook his head, put down her phone,

"No, nothing." Noah sighed and got up and walked behind her, putting the plate in the dishwasher.

"I'm sure everything will be fine, Charlie." Charlie turned around, not realizing how close they were.

"how do you know that?"

Noah gave her a small smile and looked down at her "because you still got me."

Charlie looked up at him, "But I always had you." Noah pulled her into a hug and wrapped his arms around her.

She was small enough for him to rest his chin on her head. "And you always will."

"I don't blame him, I would hate myself too." It had always been devastating the way she talked about herself.

Noah grabbed her face and wiped away her tears with his thumbs.  "Why? Charlie, you are so talented, so funny, so smart, so damn beautiful. You're so perfect!" he said and thinking about it again he kissed Charlie.

Charlie pulled away from him without making eye contact "I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that." Noah apologized.

"Noah you know we can't do it, not like that. You're my best friend..." Charlie mumbled. 

"I know. I know sorry. I don't know what happened to me. Sorry. I'm going to take Riley for a walk."

500 Wörter