thirty-five

Los Angeles, CA, USA    9 p.m 26.5.21
———————————————————————————

After the break up with Rudy Charlie was devastated, but luckily her friends were there to help her. Charlie learned from last time when she was high 24/7. Instead of drugs and alcohol, a slightly different addiction has taken hold... food. It wasn't that she was obsessed with food...okay she was kinda.

But isn't everyone?

Well, she found solace in food. According to it she became heavier. But as long as nobody else saw it, she didn't saw it either.

"Ahhh, CJ, I can't wait anymore. Just text Rudy already." zendya said excitedly to Charlie as the two walk through the set with Tom(Holland). Rudy and Charlie haven't spoken to each other for the past few weeks. She hasn't had time to deal with him because Charlie plays in the second season of Euphoria.

She'd been spending more time with Zendaya and Tom, including her ex Jacob, who played one of the lead roles.

Charlie didn't have a big role she was only there for the last 4 episodes but did visit the cast quite often because the set was in LA and she could just drop by and not like filming for Obx where she had to go to Barbados a while back.

Charlie got along well with the new cast and surprisingly didn't have any problems with Jacob.

On the penultimate night of Euphoria shooting, Angus(fez), Alexa(maddy) and Tom met in zendya's apartment. The group ordered a massive load of pizza and had a great evening, but after they got bored they played twister...

Everything was going well and they were having a blast until Alexa slipped and everyone fell down with her. Just like Tom who landed on his face and was bleeding.

Alexa, Angus and Charlie quickly went to the bathroom looking for the first aid kit and Zendaya stayed with Tom.

Everyone was looking for it in the bathroom and Alexa found the little red box with a white cross on it and gave it to Angus, "Give this to Z and then come straight back. Got it?" Alexa said. Angus nodded like a little kid and ran to Tom.

"Girl, what the fuck are you planning?" Charlie asked her little friend.

"I have a plan. I found these pregnancy tests besides the first aid kid and we will do these and then we make a fake line and scare Tom and Zendaya." Alexa suggested.

"You are a fucking genius. Let's do it." Charlie said, amused. They both thought that was a good idea... fucking morons.

"Do what?" Angus asked just coming back to the door. Alexa and Charlie talked him into taking part in the prank and Alexa managed to convince Angus to take a test too.

The three peed on the three different tests and put them on the washing machine. And walked out of the bathroom except for Angus who actually had to pee, again. Meanwhile, Alexa and Charlie quietly searched for a pen to fake the test.

"Guys I think we have a problem." Angus yelled loudly from the bathroom. Alexa and Charlie looked at each other in confusion, then ran to Angus who was in the bathroom. "So there is one positive test." Angus said slowly.

"What?!" Alexa and Charlie stride at the same time, at that moment they didn't care if Tom and Zendaya heard them, which they did.

Zendaya walked into the bathroom first "What are you guys doing here?" Zendaya asked and walked to the sink to watch her hands "Why are my pregnancy tests out?"

"Who is pregnant?" Tom asked confused.

Alexa and Charlie did another test to find out which of the two was positive. The fun turned serious very quickly.

They leaved Angus to watch the test and announce the message "Sooo Alexa is the right one and Charlie is the left one, right?" Angus made sure and everyone nodded their heads, Alexa and Charlie both holding hands. Angus raised his Hands it looked like he was checking where left and right was, Zendaya rolled her eyes. "So left is pregnant. Wait. Yes it's left. Congrats Charlie you are going to be a great mom." Angus said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Are you funking kidding me?" Charlie asked, running over to Angus to see if he was right.

And he was right. Charlie was pregnant. Yet again. From Rudy. Yet again.

"At least you guys have a reason to talk again." Tom tried to mend the situation. But Charlie just burst into tears. She wasn't sure if they were happy tears or normal tears, probably both.

The whole group tried to calm Charlie down and everyone promised to help her if needed.

Charlie pulled her cell phone from her back pocket to call Noah but she saw that Rudy had texted her.

"Can we talk?"

What a fucking coincidence...

Rude🫂

rude🫂
can we talk?
rude🫂
Charlie?

C.J🦋
what?

rude🫂
we need to talk.
rude🫂
can I just come over tomorrow?
rude🫂
we can talk then.

C.J🦋
if you insist.
C.J🦋
But I'm on set tomorrow you have
to come here
C.J🦋
it's in LA I will
send you the Adress

rude🫂
see you then.

900 Wörter

Guys I know this part is chaotic but I was super tired when I wrote it LOL