𝐅 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

Munich Germany | 11:30 a.m | 15th November 2020
———————————————————————————

Charlie sat in her chair in front of the desk, on which her MacBook was placed.  She waited impatiently for a call.  A FaceTime call.  The FaceTime call.  From Rudy.

The two have been texting non-stop for the last few days.  And finally they could talk to each other and look each other in the face.  Well, via FaceTime... but it would be a start.

Finally her MacBook rang, way too loud that she startled, but she accepted the call quickly.  And the name "Rude🫂" changed to a big picture of him.

"Hey." he said smiling at the camera as his face popped up on the other side of the screen. His hair was all messy and he was lying in bed looking tired.

  "Hey." Charlie smiled back. She was wearing shorts, a crop top and slippers. It was unnecessary for her to wear makeup, so he could see her scar on her forehead.

"Glad to see you actually exist outside of texting and social media stuff, Harry Potter." Rudy said tiredly but with a smile on his face while waving his hands theatrically. With Harry Potter he was referring to her scar on her forehead. He just couldn't stop smiling. Just like Charlie

  "Oh I know.  It's kinda exciting.  I'm really glad I met you and not some cannibal kidnapping me into his apartment and then flushing my organs down the toilet.  I kinda expected you to be older though." Charlie said with a smile on her face... Which kinda made her look like a psycho.

  "Sorry to disappoint you.  But for such a pretty face you have really sick thoughts." Rudy said as he sat up and then leaned his phone against the table besides him so he could talk hands-free.

Charlie shrugged.  "You have no idea." She said, giggling while Rudy raised an eyebrow at her, which Charlie didn't notice because she picked Riley up and held him up to the camera.

  "Riley is so cute!" Rudy looks closer into the camera almost as if he can't see anything. "so you're an animal lover?"

"Um, I think so... well, I don't have a farm here in my apartment, but a dog and two turtles, but we're considering whether we should adopt another dog."

"Turtles?  can you show them to me too?" Rudy asked with puppy ​​eyes.

"Um it's bad timing right now because they're hibernating." Charlie explained to the camera.

"oh ok.  You know That I'm at my aunt's in Cologne right now?" Rudy asked with a nervous look.

"So?" she asked, she couldn't think of a reason why he brought up the subject.

"I'm flying back to LA in 5 days.  And so I wanted to ask if we could maybe meet before that?" he stuttered more and more nervously.

"uhmmm-" Charlie spoke as her phone started vibrating.

"Who is calling you?" Rudy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhm it's my uncle." Charlie explained.

"Go on!  Answer it!  I will wait." He said excitedly.

"Oh okay." she said while picking up her phone from the table next to her laptop.

"Hello!" she said into her cell phone and put it on the speaker so that Rudy could hear.

"Hello Little one. I just wanted to ask how you're doing."

"Yes I'm fine. Why are you awake shouldn't it be around 2 o'clock at your place?"

"Um no, I'm in Boston right now.  Speaking of Boston, I was just jogging and guess how I met."

Charlie started laughing at the thought of her uncle jogging around Boston at 6am in the cold. "No clue.  Who did you meet?"