Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

   I took Lola in my arms, hugging her tight, rubbing her stomach as I did. I whispered in her ear "Enjoy your last day as Miss Lola Hannah Roberts. I'll love you, miss you, want you and feel pain for you while I'm not with you. Have fun. Oh, and has Beth got your blood?" Lola nodded. I bent down, kissing Lola passionately. I kept on rubbing her stomach as I did.

I then heard Jake sigh and say "Dude, you're getting married in the morning. Can you not separate from her for a night?"

"No! No I can't, Mr I'm-still-single-a-virgin-and-always-will-be. She's my soulmate and - if I could -  I'd stay with her forever. Thank you...very much." I said, turning back to kiss Lola again.

   When the girls had left, we all went and got dressed in some clean clothes, putting on the matching orange shirts. Each said either a name, nick name or our role in the wedding on it in black. Mine said 'Groom' in large, bold letters. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere, nosy." Jake replied. I tied my shoe laces and then was blind folded. Trust Alex to get a blind fold that even I -  vampire with enhanced sight - can't see through. I was directed out of the house and into a vehicle. We drove for about half an hour.

   We all got out of the vehicles and I was guided around somewhere. I could hear music and cheering.  When the blind fold was taken off, I was stood inside a bar with a female stripper rotating around me, dancing to the music. I was handed some beer and the stripper started to take her clothes off. I downed the drink pretty quick and then I was handed another. The stripper was down to lingerie by my third drink. Now, either she was very slow at taking off her clothes or I drank very fast. I decided on the latter. After dancing with the stripper, I was handed another drink and then we started flirting with some girls. I got eight kisses and a couple snogs, at least that's what I was told.

   We left the bar and I was blind folded gain. We got back into the vehicle and drove again. When we climbed out of the vehicles, I was un-blind folded. I saw that we were at a paint ball park. I smiled and slurred "I haven't do...done this in a...agessss."

"We know." Jake replied. I hugged him and he pulled me along. We were padded up and then some rules were explained. We were given the paint ball guns and let loose. We ran around shooting each other, laughing as we did. I ended up falling on my arse several times. We paint balled for ages, laughing and falling due to the alcohol. When we were finished, we handed back all of the gear and I was blind folded again. We piled into the vehicles and drove for an hour and a half.

   We were at a club this time. We drank a lot. We had a drinking contest, seeing who could down the most shots of Vodka in half a minute. Olly won. Then he passed out. We put him on a sofa and went and danced with some fit girls. I received a lot of kisses and hugs, again. We drank some more and then started to splash each other with the alcohol. We got kicked out of the bar. Once again, I was blind folded and sent into the vehicle.

   When I fell out of the vehicle, I took the blind fold off and saw a blurry sign that said 'Assault Course'. We went in and were shown to the course. It was majorly army style; nets to crawl under, walls to climb, large puddle-ish things to jump over, ropes to swing etcetera. We all had a good laugh, falling off of the walls and getting stuck under the nets.

   "Help! I'm trappped!" I yelled, laughing, when I got stuck under a net. Andrew crawled under and untangled me, and pulled me along, both of us laughing as we went.

"You are such a fool, you...you...fool." Andrew said when we'd stopped.

   Then I fell into one of the puddles and thought that I was drowning. Alex came over to me and said "Not...drowning. In a...a puddle...thing." I then started to go 'quack quack quack' as I splashed about. We all ended up laughing, four of us in the puddle, sat on our butts.

   When we finished the course, we got to the car, dried off and changed into clean clothes. I was re-blind folded and we drove for another half an hour. I stumbled out of the car and looked around. "Ummm, are...are we lost or...ummmm...did we go BOOM" I threw my arms up in a mock explosion attempt, "and break, errrrr, down?" I slurred, looking around me.

"No. Ummm, we're...we're in the right place." Jake said, heading to the boot of a car and pulling out tents and packs of beer.

I just smiled and said "I love you guys." Then I fell on the floor. I started to move my arms and legs back and forth saying 'I'm an angel' as I did.

"Whatever you say...tweety pie." Someone yelled, laughing.