Chapter One

Okay, so this is the second installment of 'The Love Bitten Trilogy' and, well, I hope you like it. Thanks for reading this far.

Enjoy and vomment. Thanks, Josie, x.

O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O

Chapter One

   "Did you just ask me to marry you?" Lola whispered. I nodded. "No."

"No? Why?" I asked.

"You're only asking me because of the blood bond and the change. I don't want you to marry me because you feel that you have to."

"I don't." I said, shaking my head. "I want to marry you because I love you and I want to be with you forever. I want it to be official. I wane to be able to say to people 'this is my wife, Lola James', or Roberts - if you want to keep your own name. I'd love to be able to wake up in the morning next to you and see your wonderful smile and have it remind me that that was the smile I saw when you said 'I do'. I am serious and I'm not doing this because I feel I have to." I looked at Lola and smiled weakly.

Lola was silent for about ten minutes. When she finally spoke, she said - well, whispered,"Yes."

"Pardon?" I asked, thinking I'd heard her wrong.

"Yes. I'll marry you, because I agree with everything you said - well apart from the 'calling you my wife' part. I do love you and I want to be with you forever. So, I will marry you and - hey - just call me Lola James."

   Lola was smiling. She pulled her hand away and climbed into my lap, she then pulled my face towards her and kissed me, emitting her love, showing me how much she loved me. I took her hand and slid the ring onto her left ring finger, smiling as I did. I felt Lola's lips move as she smiled.

   When we, finally, finished, we stood up and walked into the lounge, our arms around each others waists - making sure that Lola's ring was on show. Beth and Alex were sat on their usual sofa, when we walked in. They smiled at us and stood up, coming towards us. Beth wrapped her arms around us and kissed us both on the cheek. She smiled and said "Awwwww, I'm so happy. You two'll be so happy. Congratulations."

Alex then came over to us and hugged us both, smiling happily. "Congrats, you two." Beth walked into the kitchen and appeared with four glasses of blood on a tray. Beth gave us our blood and made a toast to Lola and I, Lola and I just looked at each other thinking it was mad.

   The four of us sat in the lounge and spoke about when we wanted to get married. Lola and I said that we wanted to get married soon. Alex and Beth said they'd pay for everything, they wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. Lola and I thought it'd be better just to go for a family and friends thing, have it in a registry office, nothing too big.