[55: Random Info and Author's note]

This chapter will talk about Y/n, their stats, their relationships with the hashiras, their relationships with the demon, and a certain scene in Chapter 9. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

First! Let's talk about the scene in Chapter 9! 

These scenes caused an UPROAR in the comment section!! First of all, I didn't expect people to be so mad and disgusted with these scenes especially since I didn't mean it to be incest

Yes, I put incest in the warning in this chapter but I only put that as a warning since the phrases Muzan said here are incesty. I didn't mean it to be incest in any way!

Now, let me explain!

Muzan likes to tease Y/n in certain ways like incest ways! Y/n doesn't participate in any of these actions hence why Y/n cursed at Muzan!! Also, the kiss on the cheeks is not incest! In my culture, kissing your siblings on the cheeks is a way of showing love or respect to them, in a sibling way and not in a romantic way!!

So, people, stop thinking I romanticize incest, I don't and never will! 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Now we have that out of the way! Let's talk about Y/n!

Y/n's appearance:

- They have black hair because of the Kibutsuji genes.

- Their eyes are originally [color] eyes but turned red when they became a demon. 

- When they were a human, they were short. But that changed when they became a demon and their body became bigger. 

- They have long nails, sharp fangs, and very long hair from being a demon and also from being alive for way too long. 

- They have a collar tattoo on their neck made by Muzan, it's a sign that even if they're free they're still restrained by Muzan's blood. 

Y/n's breathing style; Blood Breathing.

- Blood Breathing has five forms and is extremely powerful mainly because Y/n is a demon. Their breathing is referenced to Water and they mimicked the flexibility of Water breathing. Even so, Water Breathing is used mainly on defense while Y/n made Blood Breathing have a much stronger offense. (I hope this made sense)