[47: Aging]

As Tanjiro returned from his little nap, Y/n and Muzan saw how horrible he looked, even commenting on it simultaneously. Even so, Y/n knew that something awakened with Tanjiro, walking towards him and patting his back. 

"You've got it from here, yeah?" Y/n asked and Tanjiro nodded, looking at Y/n with awe because of how they looked. "I know I look like my brother, but don't fret, I'm still the same," Y/n said and Tanjiro smiled, focusing again on Muzan. 

"I will defeat him Y/n-san, please heal the others." 

"Will do." 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Y/n walked towards the hashiras, their tentacles slowly wrapping around each of them, cradling all of them. Y/n saw their kakushis run toward them with potions, making them smile. "My dear, please give them the potion of healing, they need it." The kakushis nodded and started letting the others drink the potion. 

Y/n slowly went to Sanemi and cradled him in their arms, Sanemi leaned to their touch and sighed. "Here, my darling. Drink this." Y/n said and Sanemi started drinking the potion. "Rest for a while, you need it." 

Sanemi looked at Y/n and grimaced, all he could see is another version of Muzan, especially since Y/n has some weird tentacles around them. "Why do you look like that? You look so demonic now, I hate it." Sanemi said and Y/n chuckled, kissing his forehead. "After the war, you must come back to the Y/n I know." Y/n nodded and Sanemi leaned to their hand, caressing his hair. 

"Sorry my dear, I will come back to my original form, but as long as my brother is still breathing, this form will remain," Y/n said as they wiped Sanemi's face clean. "You seem to be mad at me still, what did I do to make you mad?" Y/n asked the man, making him grimace. 

"You took so much damage from your brother, of course, I'm gonna be mad," Sanemi said as he punched Y/n's chest, making the hybrid laugh. "Even your brother was mad at you for doing that," Sanemi whined, while Y/n just chuckled. 

Y/n looked at Tanjiro and saw the boy using the correct breathing for his body making Y/n smile. "It seems like Tanjiro has improved so much, it was just a year ago when I encountered him and now, he's like a hashira," Y/n commented, slowly standing up, letting all of the hashiras stand on their feet. 

Y/n looked behind them and saw the hashiras ready to fight again, and they smiled. "Since all of you are somewhat healed now, should we aid our juniors?" Y/n said and all of them said yes.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Tanjiro tried to enter the see-through world but his eyesight is becoming smaller and smaller because of the huge chunk of flesh protruding out of his eye. He was almost there but he lost his footing before he was graced by Muzan someone saved him. 

He started gaining his eyesight again and saw a familiar striped patterned haori, he saw Obanai. He gasped when he saw that Obanai's face was injured, making him shocked. "Iguro! Your eyes! Did you get injured helping me?" Tanjiro asked, worried about his senpai's help. 

"No! It happened earlier!" Obanai lied, you can tell it just happened a second ago since the blood is fresh. "Shut up and quit worrying about others!" Obanai said as he jumped up in the air and was helped by his snake, Kaburamaru. 

Muzan saw the two of them and tried to kill them, but someone wrapped something around his legs and dragged him down. He looked down and saw Y/n dragging him with their tentacles. He slashed Y/n's tentacles but Y/n used their katana to attack him. 

"Blood breathing Fifth form: Blood Moon!"

A huge chunk of Muzan's tentacles and the building were blown off by Y/n's breathing, making Muzan cringe in pain. "Don't forget me now, brother. You know I'm always by your side, right?" 

"You little-" Muzan was attacked by Obanai, slicing some of his remaining tentacles making him annoyed that a seriously injured human is being guided by a snake and was able to attack him! 

Iguro and Tanjiro both landed an attack on Muzan, his body still slowing down because of the recently discovered aging potion that Tamayo ingested in his body. 

Even so, Muzan is still strong as ever and the two slayers still can't land too many hits on him. Y/n on the other hand can land a hit on their brother. 

Y/n fought with Muzan, both of their tentacles wrapping around each other to pull out some tentacles. Muzan used his mouth suction to suck out Y/n and try to grace them, but Y/n used their katana and blow Muzan away again.

"Why don't you fight me like a demon?" Muzan said as he stood up and run towards Y/n again, the hybrid chuckled. 

"You just don't like how I can outsmart you, brother! Even if you're the demon lord, it seems like I'm still superior to you." Y/n declared making Muzan growl and attack them again. 

His tentacles will attack Y/n simultaneously, the hashira blocked all of it with their tentacles, attacking Muzan while avoiding his attacks. But Muzan suddenly stopped, making Y/n confused. 

The demon lord looked at himself, scars all over his body started showing making him shocked. He looked at Y/n and immediately grimaced as soon as he saw Y/n's smirk. 

"Are those the scars HE gave to you?" Y/n said and they giggled that turned into maniacal laughter. "Oh, brother..."

"You're getting old!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Things are getting interesting ;)

- Zeddxhi.