[9: Demons and Death]

⚠Spoiler Warning!!⚠

This whole chapter will contain spoilers from the manga! So if you haven't read the manga you will get spoiled! If you don't want to be spoiled you can skip this chapter, but if you don't mind or have read the manga then you can continue. 

⚠Another Warning!⚠

This chapter will contain a lot of heavy words, curses, a little bit of incest, mentions of death, heads being decapitated, and a lot more. 

So if you're not comfortable with that, skip this chapter!

Now, that everything is out of the way, let's continue with the story. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

The man in front of Y/n laughed, looking at his twin with a smile. "Oh, come on my dear twin. You shouldn't treat me like that! I'm your older brother!" He said, making Y/n annoyed. He took off his hat and vest, getting comfortable in front of Y/n. 

"Just get to the point, Muzan," Y/n said in a low tone, not wanting to waste their time. The said man then walked towards Y/n, smiling sadly. He held Y/n's hand while slowly putting loose hair behind their ear. "Why are you so close to me, huh?" Y/n asked, not wanting how close the man is. 

The man chuckled, slowly caressing Y/n's cheeks, his face getting closer and closer, kissing his twin's cheek. "My lovely twin, why did you let that wicked woman make you a half-human?" He said, Y/n realized who he was talking to making them swat his hand away. 

"Don't you dare speak ill of Lady Tamayo!" Y/n said, already holding their katana, Muzan raised his hands while smirking. "Take back what you said, you fucker!" The hashira said making the demon shocked. 

"Oh, how did you learn such vile words, Y/n?" Muzan asked, getting mad that his lovely twin learned such bad words. "Is it because you've been hanging out with humans? This is why you need to be a demon again, Y/n!" 

Y/n had enough, immediately taking out their katana to decapitate Muzan. The demon screamed, his head lolling on the ground, he reached towards Y/n, screaming. "Y/n!!" He screamed, going to slash Y/n but the hashira is faster, already cutting his arms off. 

The man screamed in pain, remembering that his twin knows his weak spot. He stopped attacking Y/n, sitting down on a tree stump. His head started regenerating slowly, the breathing technique of his twin making it harder for him to regenerate. 

"Y/n! How dare you do this to me?" Muzan shouted when his mouth was able to regenerate. Y/n sat down and waited for their brother to regenerate. After a couple of minutes, the man was able to revive his whole head. "You!!" 

"Why did you become a demon?" Muzan was shocked when he heard Y/n ask that. Y/n has never asked I'm how he became a demon. "You were a human when I was taking care of you, what the fuck happened?"