[21: Meeting of the demons]

WARNING!!

THE CHAPTERS FROM NOW ON WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS! SO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA, PLEASE READ IT FIRST SO YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING, THEN YOU CAN COME BACK AND READ THE REST!

IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHAT CHAPTER YOU SHOULD START AT, IT'S CHAPTER 97. 

PLEASE READ THE MANGA FIRST BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, THANKS!

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Akaza looked around and saw the biwa girl, while looking around he heard something making him annoyed, already knowing who it is. He looked to his side and saw a vase, Gyokko coming out of it. 

"Well, Akaza-sama! Dear me, you seem to be looking swell, how have you been for the past 90 years?" Gyokko said as he emerged from his vase. "The mere possibility of you dying made my heart leap in joy-" Gyokko started coughing, not continuing his words. "Made my heart cringe in pain!" He corrected himself. 

"This is quite terrifying, Gyokko has forgotten how to count during our long absence. We haven't been called here for 113 years, an indivisible number, an unlucky number." Hantengu said as he gripped the railings, cowering in fear. 

"Biwa woman, has Muzan-sama arrived yet?" Akaza asked, the biwa woman saying that he hasn't arrived yet. "Then where's upper moon 1? There's no way he'd get killed." Akaza exclaimed. 

"Hold on a minute, Akaza-dono! Aren't you gonna show some concern for me? I was super worried about you guys! You're my precious buddies, I don't want anyone to wane out now." Douma said as he put his arms around Akaza, he also started greeting Gyokko telling him how he put a woman's severed head on the pot, hoping that it will grow. 

"Move it." 

"Hm?"

"Move your arm," Akaza said as he punched Doma's mouth, making the man bleed. Doma will then praise Akaza and asked if he got stronger, making the man annoyed. 

"Upper moon 1 was the first one to arrive. He's been here all this time." The biwa girl said making Akaza shocked. 

"I am... here... Muzan-sama has arrived..." The Upper moon 1 said slowly, then all of a sudden, Muzan appeared. 

All of them looked up, seeing their master mixing something in a tube. He looks extra fancy, wearing an intricately designed vest over a white long sleeve polo. "Gyutaro is dead. The Upper moons have waned." 

Douma started apologizing for the accident, telling Muzan that he was the one who brought Gyutaro here. He started asking Muzan how he can apologize, even talking about him gouging his eyeballs for his master. "I don't need your eyeballs. I figured Gyutaro would lose as I expected, Daki was holding him back." 

"Gyutaro would've won if he had been the one fighting in the beginning. He could've poisoned them in the beginning so they couldn't keep fighting... Well, it doesn't matter anymore. Worthless. He had too much humanity in him that's why he lost, but that's fine too. I'm not expecting anything from you guys." 

Muzan started talking about how all of them are useless since they can't find Ubuyashiki, especially the Blue Spider Lily. Every demon will cower in fear, apologizing to Muzan, even telling him that they're not good at detective work. But Gyokko has other plans, he started talking that he has new information about something.