[18: Giga CHAD and a New Mission]

It's been a couple of weeks since Tanjiro and the others found out that Y/n is a demon, and ever since then, they've been seeing Y/n's stunning face. And for those couple of weeks, they've noticed that the hashira is a heartthrob! 

First of all, Zenitsu has been simping for the hashira daily, always looking forward every morning to seeing the hashira. Second of all, the kakushis became more... bold. They are always complimenting the hashira and simping for them openly. You would think that they would be formal and respectful, but no! They're screaming their fantasies. 

"Y/n-sama! You look so beautiful today!" 

"Y/n-sama, your lips look dry! Do you want me to moisten them?" 

"Y/n-san! Please hug me, I wanna feel your arms around me!" 

"Y/n-sama, you look stressed today, do you want me to help you relax?" 

"Y/n-sama, you look so hot!" 

Those are the phrases Tanjiro and the others hear every day, they always see the hashira chuckle at the comments, not knowing if they're uncomfortable. They just didn't think of it too much and kept on training for the hashira. 

Also since they know that Y/n is a demon now, they don't let the hashira walk under the sun for too long. The hashira did tell them that they don't burn that much under the sun, but they would like to avoid the sun as much as they can. So, Tanjiro and the others don't let them go under the sun and let them chill in their room or chill with Nezuko in the shadows. 

"Zenitsu! Focus on your training!" Tanjiro complained, noticing that his friend was focused on the hashira again. "We're not gonna improve if this happens!" He lectured his friend. 

"But look at Y/n-san with Nezuko-chan! They look so adorable together!" Zenitsu exclaimed, pointing at the hashira and the little girl. Everyone looked in that direction and all of their hearts melted. Nezuko is currently on Y/n's lap, while the hashira is braiding the little girl's hair. "Don't they look beautiful?" Everyone nodded at that. 

Y/n noticed that a lot of people seems to be looking at them so they looked up, seeing everyone looking at them. "Guys, don't you think staring is a bit impolite?" Everyone immediately looked away and started training again, making the hashira chuckle. "This is kinda fun!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ Y/n's POV ʚɞ ʚɞ

"Hmm, Shinobu wants me to retrieve the medicines?" My kakushi nodded, I stood up and started getting ready. "Well, tell her that I'll be there, okay?" The kakushi nodded and left my room. 

I put on my mask that Tanjiro made, he decided to let everyone see my lips which is very kind of him. He also told me that eating will be a lot easier since I love food. Well, because food makes my body stronger, just like how Nezuko sleeps instead of eating humans. I eat human food instead of eating the makers. 

I finished putting on my clothing, choosing [favorite color] scarf to cover my neck and using my [another favorite color] yukata to cover my whole body. I put on my huge straw hat and placed my sword on the side of my hip. I opened the door to my room to get ready and go down the mountain. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

I was able to reach the butterfly mansion in just a couple of hours and when I arrived there I saw quite a... unique scenery. 

I saw the Sound Hashira spanking a girl, and that girl is Aoi. I also saw Inosuke and Zenitsu on the side of the Sound Hashira declaring him to let go of poor Aoi-chan. 

"Oh, okay. Then I'll have you guys come with me." Uzui said and Y/n can tell that Tanjiro is shocked that the hashira is okay with it. "But don't you dare defy me, punks!" The huge man said as he spanked Aoi for misbehaving. 

"Uzui Tengen! What are you doing to my children?!" I shouted, I saw the sudden freeze that the boys did and I squinted at them, seeing them shiver. "And you three, what are you doing? Suddenly accompanying a hashira without my permission!" Tanjiro shivered and immediately started apologizing, making me laugh. 

I saw the three girls and patted their heads, making them giggle. "Are you okay, Aoi-chan? I do hope that Tengen didn't spank you that hard. Shinobu will be mad, you don't want the Insect Hashira to be mad." I said as I looked at Tengen, his face seeming to be shocked. 

"The Unknown Hashira? What are you doing here?" Uzui said and he scanned me up and down, focusing on my face. "And you seem to have changed your mask, what happened?" Uzui said as he focused on my half-open mask. 

"Well, I'm here to retrieve some medicines that Shinobu made for me." I heard the three girls squeak and immediately went into the mansion to retrieve the medicines. "Also, my mask broke so Kamado made this one," I said as I patted Tanjiro, making the boy flustered. 

"Well, since you're here and all, may I borrow your boys? I need some support in my new mission." Uzui asked some permission making me smile. I looked at the boys and saw them ready for this new mission of theirs making me smile even more. 

"Since you asked so nicely, sure! They need some experiences anyway, also this will help them see which breathing are compatible with theirs." I said and patted the boys' heads. The three girls came back with the medicines making me thank them, then I gave them to Tanjiro and the others. "This will help you with your mission. This medicine is specially made by me and Shinobu, she just completed it. If any of you are severely wounded, make sure that you drink this. There are some special herbs and stuff there. Make sure that you'll come back to me, okay?" Tanjiro nodded, noting what I said. 

"Don't worry, I'll keep them safe, if they do hold me back that will be their fault," Uzui said, I looked at him and saw shivers run down his spine. I fully faced him making him scared. "I-i mean, I will take care of them, don't worry." 

"As you should, you're a hashira, right?" He nodded making me smile. "They're my children now, Tengen. Don't let them die." I said and he nodded. 

All of them run toward their location making me smile, knowing that Tanjiro and the others will be stronger if they came back. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Y/n thinks of Tanjiro and the others as their children because they're very young and they take care of them.

This is a bit short but I hope y'all still like this. 

Also, my schedule will be if I have time to update, that will be my schedule lol. 

- Zeddxhi.