[23: The Graveyard from Before]

"Y/n-sama, where are you going?" One of the kakushis asked Y/n, seeing the hashira sport some rather interesting clothes. Fancy clothing to be exact. "You usually wear this when you're meeting with somebody special. Are you meeting someone, Y/n-sama?" 

The hashira is wearing a fancy red and black long dress, fitted around their body. The sleeves are very long that can cover the arms and hands, they also have some black gloves. Their torso is accessorized with a belt and some beautiful gold charms, and their kimono underneath has some intricate floral designs. Overall, the hashira looks majestic and stunning with this one. 

"I am meeting someone today, and she's a very special woman," Y/n said making their kakushis yell with excitement, teasing that the hashira has someone with them

"I am meeting someone today, and she's a very special woman," Y/n said making their kakushis yell with excitement, teasing that the hashira has someone with them. "Oh shush, you. It's not in that way, they're special to me because of what they did." Y/n explained but the kakushis didn't take them seriously, making them roll their eyes. 

"Y/n-sama, don't you think we should take care of your hair? Maybe accessories it or tie it in some beautiful way." One of the older kakushis said, making Y/n lit up. They pulled out a chair and Y/n sat on it, they started talking their hair out of its confinement, which is a hair tie. "Y/n-sama, would you mind if we cut your hair? It's getting longer than it should, the last time you cut it was 100 years ago, wasn't it?" 

Y/n looked at their hair, seeing how it is already reaching the ground. Honestly, if they let it go and did not tie it, it could sweep up so much dust and help their kakushis to keep the mansion clean. But even so, they don't want to cut a lot of it, remembering how this year they met so many new people and met their wonderful children. They don't want to forget about that. 

The kakushis realized that the hashira doesn't want to cut their hair so they thought of something. "How about we just cut your fringe, Y/n-sama? We could still leave the length of your hair, but we could give you some gorgeous fringe." The kakushi offered and Y/n smiled, nodding at them. 

"Well, then go on, style my hair whatever way you want it," Y/n said making all of the kakushis smile, brainstorming how they could upgrade their master's hair. 

After a while, the kakushis finished cutting Y/n's hair and styled it. Y/n's fringe is lightly covering half of their face, the fringe perfectly framing their stunning face. The kakushis decided to put half of Y/n's hair into a bun, covering it with a braided hair strand, while the rest are also braided. 

They all stepped back and gave Y/n a mirror, the hashira chuckling at how good their kakushis dressed them up. "I love it!" The hashira said and all of the kakushis squeal in delight, making the hashira smile at them.