19

Chapter 4 - It's Good To See You

-

"It's really unexpected." Sabo frowned.

"It is..." Shanks added. Ace nodded. They all were looking at Luffy from up above. He was surrounded by them. He sweatdropped.

"Say...do you remember something now?" Sabo showed his hand to Luffy and the latter gladly took it. He was now in his original...or 2 years from body. The scar was even there.

"I..." Luffy was thinking for a while. Ace gulped down, because of the pressure. Shanks sweatdropped. Sabo was closing with his face to hear some whispers Luffy could or would say. "Not really." He stared blankly. They all signed in disbelief.

"What was I expecting..." Ace had hands down. Shanks massaged his temples.

"But I know!" Luffy suddenly exclaimed. They jumped from the surprise.

"W-what?" Sabo asked.

"I know who you are now!" He pointed at Ace. The latter brightened up and the other two pouted.

"You know?!" Ace went to hug his brother but before that...

"You're a bastard, haha!" Luffy laughed. They all turned white. Ace passed out.

"B-B-bastard..." He was drooling...maybe something happened to him. "Luffy? Why are you calling me a bastard?!" Ace jolted up.

"You hit me." Luffy smiled. Ace could feel the pressure from the two other people behind him.

"Hmm...Ace, say, why.did.you.hit.Luffy?" Sabo closed in on Ace with an evil smile.

"E-Em..." Ace stuttered.

"Yeah. Tell us." Shanks appeared from the other side.

"Ah! I can't remember, Luffy when?!" Ace turned to Luffy for help. He was picking his nose.

"Oh, I actually saw....you as a little kid. And you were so mean to me, haha, dunno why tho!" Luffy added happily. Ace gasped.

"ACE!" Sabo attacked him.

"So you only remember our names?" Sabo was now walking with Luffy beside, while Ace was walking with big bumps on his head. Shanks was the one closing the line.

"Uh-um!" Luffy nodded. He then stopped. They all stopped, because of him.

"What's wrong?" Sabo asked. Luffy was standing in front of them, holding his head...

"Nothing..." He answered. They all frowned nervously.

"Is that so..." Shanks walked before them. He smiled kindly. "Seems like something is missing..." He added and then started to walk again. Luffy was staring at him, but suddenly his eyes made that kind of invisible spark.

"S-shanks, what do you mean?" Ace asked, but he didn't get any answers. It seemed like only Luffy and Shanks knew the answers.

"Haha!" Sabo laughed. Ace was sweat dropping beside him.

"Why are you laughing?!" He exclaimed with shark teeth.

"Nothing...just remembering some memories!" Sabo smiled and then started to walk again. They were coming down the hill road and the sun was beautifully setting. Luffy and Shanks were really far now, because they were talking. The sun lightened the ocean with its pretty orange light. It seemed like a dream...really.