12

News just got to the brothers, that some unidentified light killed Blackbeard. Sabo and Ace were sitting near the boats while reading the newspaper.

"That's unexpected." Said Sabo.

"Yeah, I wanted to kill that bastard." snickered Ace. "But what could be that light?" Sabo hands Ace the news. There was a picture of a destroyed mountain that supposedly held Teach in it.

"People on that island said they saw some light and there was a storm too. It looks like some God got angry." Sabo joked.

Ace frowned. He wasn't religious, but something like this wasn't unnoticeable. He remembered times where Luffy's luck saved him dozens of times. His luck was like that of God's.

'What a coincidence.' He thought. Suddenly something splashed. They saw something forming in the water.

"What the hell!" They shouted.

"Tsunami?!" Some people screamed.

"Wait!" Ace said and loosened a bit from his fight stand. Then in front of them some blue creature fell down. Ace gasped.

"Jinbe?!" He shouted and ran towards him. Jinbe got up. The brothers stood beside him.

Sabo knew about Jinbe from Ace. He said that he was in his cell and that they talked about Luffy in it. Sabo looked at the fishman and frowned.

"Ace-san…" mumbled Jinne.

"Jinbe, what are you doing here?" Asked Ace.

"I…I am sorry…" Jinbe's eyes shut and his hand covered his face. Ace flinched. He understood what the apologies were for.

"No…it's not your fault." He said calmly.

"I couldn't protect him…even though I decided to!" Jinbe looked at Fire Fist with tears in his eyes. The mood got gloomy again. But Ace smiled, he walked closer to him and slapped his back.

"Don't worry about it!" He grinned, getting the attention of his brother and the fishman.

"We are going to get our revenge and Luffy…will sleep peacefully!" Ace was still smiling.

They all looked at him in disbelief. He was the last person that would have said that; but Sabo understood his brother. He stepped forward.

"O! He better be, or I'll kick his ass!" Grinned Sabo. Jinbe looked at them. He was close to tearing up, but he smiled a little too.

He tilted his head to see the sky between the large trees of Sabaody Archipelago. Sorrows were gone. They all laughed and smiled.

Then something flashed in front of them. They saw a familiar man. He ran up to them and smiled with his big tooth grin, but he soon disappeared leaving the three shocked.

"Y-you…all saw that, right? I am not insane. I just saw Luffy!" Ace exclaimed. Sabo nodded.

"Yeah…he was here for a bit." He answered. They were silent again. They looked at the ground and sniffed a little. That memory of Luffy's smile will always be there with them.