Chapter 14: Final Assault (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

In just a few seconds, the body of the Lourian general was pulverised together with the wall behind him as the 30 mm shells shredded him like a meat grinder.

Hark Castle

Above the sky of the city, a dozen of helicopters approached the Royal Castle comprises of Eurocopter AS365N3 Dauphin II, AgustaWestland AW159 Wildcat, Bell 212 and Airbus 135 'Juno'

Above the sky of the city, a dozen of helicopters approached the Royal Castle comprises of Eurocopter AS365N3 Dauphin II, AgustaWestland AW159 Wildcat, Bell 212 and Airbus 135 'Juno'. These vehicles were carrying the members of the 22 SAS. Inside the castle, the knights stand guard around to defend the 34th King Hark Louria from the British Army. Yet, while they are on guard duty, they heard strange noises from the sky.

"Hey, you hear that?"

"It's coming from outside!"

"Outlandish! Could the FPDA have breached the castle's ground!?!"

As the aerial vehicles descended, the AW159s' doors slid open as the soldiers inside it opened fire their pintle-mounted FN MAG machine guns towards the guarding knights, where the sound of gunfire resounded throughout the castle.

When all the Lourian knights were finished off, the ropes immediately descended from the helicopter, and the Special Air Service forces immediately descended to capture the 34th King Hark Louria. Among the troops that came down was Seargent Fiona Harrison.

"Let them know that who dares win!" Fiona exclaimed with a glare as she loaded her L128A1 shotgun.

Despite being a woman, Fiona is known by many members of the 22 SAS for her short temper and can get easily angered when someone gets on her nerves, gaining the moniker 'Angel with a Shotgun' due to her speciality in handling a shotgun. Despite so, she still has her soft side, especially when she's with her husband or her family.

Right after the SAS broke into the castle, all hell let loose. The special troops on today's pacification smoothly engaged the knights with their L119A1 Carbine, HK G3, HK G36, L128A1 shotgun, and L123A2 grenade launcher. Not forget to mention that they also got three sharpshooters equipped with L29A1 DMR to take down any hidden hostiles. Gunshots could be heard throughout the palace halls, at this time, the SAS troops were inside the castle, checking various rooms and shooting anyone who tried to hinder their mission.