Oasis of determination!

"Bonne lecture everyone! My name is Tassel. With me here is my friend, Machia Pierre,"

"It's a pleasure to be here,"

"Now, in the previous chapter it was the showcase challenge!

"It was an excellent chapter for me,"

"And after that there'll be no longer a chapter focus on Pokemon showcase, just imagine it yourself on how it'll turn out instead because the author is too lazy to write all of them,"

"Wish the author wasn't lazy and always procrastinating,"

"He would definitely failed his class if he decides to,"

"Wait so they're still in school?"

"So anyways, Gloria was gifted a blank big Ride Book by Ace that's similar to what Victor gotten by that mysterious person back in Avalon, what will that book do you wonder?"

"I'm very interested to see this,"

"We'll be seeing that in this chapter,"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 17: Oasis of determination!

Gloria is seen standing in front of the railings above the cafe looking at Lumiouse city in silence. Victor came over and stands beside her to have a conversation

"What are you doing on the roof here?" He asked

"It just that... Whenever I'm here, I always remember that memory," she responded

"You mean the one that I saved you?" Victor asked

"Yeah, that one. It just happened so quickly that I didn't have time to process what was going on," Gloria replied

"I was wild back then, huh,"

"You were. After together for a long time, we've changed,"

"Changed for the better isn't it?"

"Mhm, I could never imagine what would happen if you didn't stop me that time, I wouldn't be here today,"

"One action sometimes can change a person's life, and that can be a fact,"

"That's why I'll always be there for you, if it wasn't for that,"

"Right, time has passed. We aren't young anymore, we have other stuff to do and many path to take. And this is what we chose,"

"Not particularly, I'm here to bring you back to our home. But, guess that's just a lie that Ryugh made,"

"But the good thing is, you're here,"

"Yeah, and I always will be there for you,"

"I know, a lot of things I have to adapt. Like there's no more Humandroids but replaced with Megiddo. Eternity is replaced by Team Despair. A lot of things I have to adapt in this new world,"

"Say, what does Ryugh mean when he says your true memories are false?"

"I have no idea what he was talking about to be honest with you. But, I had this memory before I came here,"

"Memory? Tell me,"

"I'll try to be understandable and specific as I can with the words I'll use,"

"Okay, I'll listen,"

"This memory started before I came to this world by Ryugh to brought myself back to my home world. It showed me a perspective view of someone with their friends to what seems to be hanging out, and somehow I can talk that they can hear,"