He I read a lot to myself, which made others dizzy.

Perhaps this is a common problem among researchers.

At the end, Wen Gefei said directly: "I can take you to see Experimental Subject No. 502, but you can only look at it from a distance."

"What's his real name?"

Wen Gefei shook his head: "I can't say, his current abnormality It can be in a state of being out of control, and the name is like a switch, and rashly mentioning it will affect the fluctuation of the overall energy."

Wen Muqing's impression of the Feathered Serpent is mainly due to the Feathered Serpent God in the Mayan civilization. In the Mayan civilization, the Feathered Serpent God often appeared with the rainy season, in charge of the morning star, farming, and the power to control life and death. Many people think that he is also the god of plants, in charge of the plants in the world. Wen Gefei said that before the mutation occurred, the ability of the person with the ability was similar to that of the water system. However, compared to the soft powers of water storage and healing that people are generally familiar with, his powers are similar to the water in the underworld, which is not only cold and corrosive, but also permeable and extending. Sex, became famous in one fell swoop.

The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility. It didn't take long for the superhuman who came back from an A-level strange point to experience physical changes and was sent directly to the headquarters research institute.

For so many years, even his own wife and daughter have not seen each other again.

Now that I think about it, I can't even announce my real name, and I stay in the research institute every day and don't know when to wait for a turning point. If I want to persevere, I must have great perseverance.

Wen Muqing respected this hero.

Wen Gefei handed over the unsigned contract to the next person, and took Wen Muqing to another passage.

After going around countless times of silver-white passages, changing the position of up and down, and scanning iris fingerprints for countless times, Wen Gefei finally led him to a room marked with "Ying" in handwritten characters.

Wen Muqing thought that this should be the surname of the capable person.

From the outside, the entire door is pure white, and the only difference from the wall is a gap in the middle. The strong light above the head is a bit dazzling, and it is difficult to find other rooms on this floor at a glance.

Wen Gefei used a bunch of tedious steps to unlock the lock, took out a mask with hand-painted sunflowers from his pocket, and handed it to Wen Muqing.

"The mask's insulation ability is good, and it's best if you wear it."

Wen Muqing pinched the somewhat naive mask, and began to think about whether [Night Watchman]'s poison resistance would work.

This mask is really out of tune with his image!

In other words, why did Wen Gefei carry this type of mask with him.

Wen Gefei found that he was staring at the mask in a daze, and he froze for a moment. He took out a solid-color mask from another pocket embarrassingly, and stuffed it into Wen Muqing's hand.