He did have the intention of pushing MIA to the surface as a reassurance. Compared with the mixed ability users, at least the strength of cards is enough to protect most ordinary people .

    As long as the panic of ordinary people is reduced, the weirdness will not skyrocket with the peak of emotions, which is beneficial to his plan.

    Wen Gefei stopped the looping music in the room, and said to him: "Then, Mr. Ye Shou, please wait a moment, I'll go get the props."

    Wen Muqing noticed the change in his address, and finally passed the test.

    [Master host, are you still okay? ] Sick's voice almost turned into a screaming chicken, [Xiaohong and the others can hardly stop those people! ]

    [How about letting them move their hands a little? Otherwise, there will be heavy thunder and little rain, which is not very good! ]

    [Three minutes. ] Wen Muqing took the time to return to it, [I'll organize my thoughts a little more. ]

    Sickness: [Five minutes plus six three minutes have passed! ]

    Wen Muqing quickly recalled the short conversation and confrontation just now.

    From the moment he entered the room, he knew that Wen Gefei didn't treat him as friendly as the Zhejiang Branch did. Rather, he came to beat him and then take him in, which made him completely lose his authority to contact MIA. hand it over.

    In order to stay awake under multiple hypnosis, his hands hidden in the sleeves were scratched with bloodstains by nails.

    In order to seize the initiative, he took out the fairy tale book of [Little Prince] for the first time, summoned a transparent butterfly with the ability to go back in time, and used a mechanism similar to saving and reading files to forcibly reverse the time in this room.

    From being led by Wen Gefei's words at the beginning, to turning against customers later, Wen Muqing only felt that his nerves were throbbing and he was exhausted.

    Fortunately, the harvest is not small, and he has tampered with Wen Gefei's cognition about time. Even if he and himself have revisited many times indoors, he will not feel that time passes too fast when he goes out.

    Having no worries means that he can better analyze the current situation.

    "Dawn" had indeed been aware of the abnormality in the body of the supernatural being, and chose to conceal it. The reason why they asked them to bring Yu Jiang and the others here quickly without asking any questions this time was naturally because they were doing research at the headquarters themselves.

    But rather than thinking that they are changing in a weird direction, they tend to be an evolution.

    The object of this conclusion is the experimental subject No. 502 that Wen Muqing repeatedly used to threaten Wen Gefei.

    Although Wen Gefei repeatedly wanted to skip this topic, Wen Muqing was helpless, and even used other props to pry him clean.

    Experiment No. 502 is said to be one of the most powerful ability users in the early days of the strange ravages. In the fifth year, it was announced that it died of A-level weirdness. .