[The trio has already bumped into the patient on the fourth floor of Building No. 2 and is currently negotiating. ]

    WK and others touched the wall to Room 405 on the fourth floor, and after confirmation by Li, he gently opened the door and entered.

    The patient lying on the bed could indeed correspond to their information. The gloomy face, the sutures on the forehead, and the bruises on the cheeks were the ones who had been diagnosed with violent tendencies.

    Trapped on the bed by restraint belts, he could only stare blankly at the roof, and when he heard the sound of the door opening, he tilted his head reluctantly and asked in a hoarse voice, "Who are you? Where are you from?"

    Li closed the dagger In his sleeve, he asked calmly: "We are here to visit Jenny's family, do you know where she is?"

    "Jenny...?" The man repeated, and then laughed softly, "Okay, don't Pretend, you are the police, right?"

    Li knew that his face was tender, and he said calmly, "Why do you think so?"

    "Except for the police of XXX, no one can enter this devil's hospital now, let alone ours. The patient doesn’t have that name at all.” The man wanted to move, but was tied tightly, he gasped, “I’ll tell you whatever information you want, but the same, you have to save me.”

    He deliberately blurred the term in front of the policeman, Li frowned, feeling that the person in front of him was too normal to be weird.

    Before he could speak, K took a step forward and asked directly, "Do you know where the other patients are? Also, how much do you know about the inside story of this hospital?"

    "Other patients? You mean two Is it from number seven to number seven?" The man basically answered all questions, with a cute face all over his face, not at all like the violent tendencies and mania described in the materials.

    Through his narration, several people roughly figured out the basic situation of this hospital.

    The hospital started out as a small private sanatorium, only accepting patients who were regarded as shameful by rich or noble families, and helping big families to do some dirty things.

    For example, patients who obviously did not meet the compulsory hospitalization requirements were detained in a nursing home and were subjected to the treatment methods that only severely ill patients would have.

    And after the big family didn't intend to recall these people, they became the victims of some experiments.

    "No. 2 and I are all abandoned children who voluntarily gave up their names. After the XXX disease, the whole hospital was brought into another dimension." He said calmly, "When the sun is on the side, those people will return to normal and toss us. The dark side is the other way around."

    "If you want to leave here, you have to let all six of us out, and then sneak out when the hospital is sunny."

    "Why six people?" Li couldn't help asking, "No Is it all up to number seven?" The

    cloudy eyes of number one rolled, panting: "Because he can't be released, or you will regret it."

    "Okay, is there anything else you want to ask? If not, just Help me untie the restraint belt." The man changed the subject, "Anyway, you all have weapons, I'm so weak, I can't beat you, not to mention making noises in the dark is against the rules of the school."