"Where to start...." Cecilia added.

They looked at each other for a second until they giggled a bit.

Cecilia could feel her heart racing and her cheeks were super red, but she was trying to hide it.

There was a knock on the door and a janitor came in.

"Hey guys, I need to start cleaning up this room, so you all have to leave as soon as you can."

"Awww..." Cecilia pouted slightly.

"We can always find somewhere else to go."

"You're right."

They packed up their stuff and started to head out. The two of them found a set of tables and chairs right by the school cafe. Once they set up their stuff, they started to continue their conversation.

"It's kind of strange how you can connect with people from your hometown when you're not actually in your town itself. I had class with you, but nothing more."

"You're right, it's kind of crazy. I always had a small circle of people that I hung around with. There was Zachary M, David P, Justin G..."

"Justin G?"

"You know him?"

"I actually went to catholic school with him, we go really back."

"That's cool, actually! Really small world we live in. But, you may have heard of Eddy."

"The guy that dressed up as a hotdog on the last day of school? He's such a character!"

"Believe it or not, Eddy is a religious man too, he goes down in the church as much as he goes down in real life." Joesph's eyes started to light up a little.

"Really?" Cecilia was staring deep into his eyes.

"The church for me actually, is like my second home. Being there brings out a whole other side to me. It really is a place of wonders."

They bounced back to back on conversations.

A janitor came by.

"Hey, there were some extra waters from this club event, would you kids like them?"

They took them.

"Enjoy." The janitor knew exactly what was going on.

"You know, actually. There was this one guy from our town that actually made an impact on my life. He was there ever since I got out of a bad relationship. We were partners actually. And you know... I actually wanted to ask him out to prom and I was going to either bake a cheesecake or buy a pizza, but you know our school would not allow that at all." Cecilia admitted.

They stared into each other's eyes.

"You should have." Joseph said back.

Their gaze on each other became stronger as the air started to change in between them.

If only you knew it was you, Cecilia thought.

Suddenly, a clock rung in the distance.

"It's 5:30 already?" Joseph wondered.

"Really?" Cecilia was just as bewildered.

No work was done on their laptops, but a lot of progress was made.

They packed up their stuff and started to head outside.

"So, what's your favorite season?" Cecilia asked.

"I would say fall. Right about now. It's not too warm..."

"But not too cold."

"Exactly!"

"I love winter, even though it's hard with a compromised immune system."

A chill blew through the wind.

"My mom says to bundle up to not catch a cold. You should make sure to bundle up as well." Joseph looked at her in the eyes while the moon shines down on them, his voice had a soothing tone, as if his nerves could calm Cecilia down in a heartbeat.

He walked her to her car at around 5:45 and the world was dark now.

"Thank you so much for tonight." Joseph said.

They were in front of her car.

"I just wish that you didn't have to go." Cecilia had a sad tone.

She grabbed her phone out of her bag and opened the contacts.

"Maybe we should exchange numbers. I know Snap is not the best way to communicate, but just to have your number to work on it more."

Joseph added his name in her contacts.

"It's probably better now that you said it."

They smiled at each other.

"Well, I'll see you around."

"Bye, goodnight!"

Cecilia opened her car door and Joseph started to head to the hall for his class.

"Love you." Cecilia whispered.