Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!

Start from the beginning

Rem: Definitely.

Shera: Oh, yeah! The reason I don't have a level is that I haven't registered as an adventurer yet, so I could be 40 or 50 when they measure me!

Rem: Your level is probably 10 or so. It must be at least 10 below average.

Shera: That's not true!

Rem: It is.

Shera: Is not!

Rem: Is.

While Rem and Shera are arguing, Diablo starts thinking to himself while You and Leafa are trying to ignore Rem and Shera's argument.

Diablo (Takuma): (This area was supposed to be level 60 in-game, give or take. Is this whole world operating at a reduced level?)

Rem: Once we're registered with the Adventurer's Guild, we'll be able to accept quests. The four of you are going to earn your lodging.

Leafa: Alright.

Shera: Say, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hm?

Shera: How come you hide your small demon horns with your hat? Do you not like people seeing it?

Rem: Yeah, I'm curious why do you hide it from anyone?

Both girls asked curiously until you had a small flashback last night upon revealing your horns to Shera when you were trying to get some sleep.

-Flashback-

Rem: You have demon horns?!

(Y/N): Yeah, is there a problem with it?

Shera: Oh no, nothing really, but...

(Y/N): What is it?

Rem: Since you told me and Shera that you are 15 years old since morning, I can assume that you're a Demi-Human from your world?

(Y/N): You could say that I'm a Demi-Human, but I'm actually just a half-demon.

Shera: I see. What were your parents like?

(Y/N): Well...My mother was a Demon while my father was a normal human being.

Rem: Was your mother a bad Demon before she met your father?

(Y/N): Yeah, she used to be like that. Plus, she was quite powerful back in her old days.

Shera: Oh, okay...

-Flashback End-

(Y/N): (The story I told to Shera and Rem was all just lies. Nothing about it is true. My demon horns are just an accessory...) Oh, it's nothing special hiding my horns. I just like wearing my hat 'cause it's cool.

Shera: Okay, if you say so.

Rem: Hey Leafa.

Leafa: Hm?

Rem: I forgot to ask yesterday. Since you're from another world like (Y/N) and Diablo. What kind of race are you?

Leafa: My race? Well, I'm from the Demon Elf race.

Rem: The Demon Elf race? Isn't that the same species as the Dark Elf?

Leafa: Dark Elf?

Leafa asked in a confused tone, but on the inside, Suguha knows about the Dark Elf race.

Rem: You don't know? They're similar to Shera's race as an Elf. They have dark brown skin, curled black hair, and purplish black eyes. However, their race is quite rare. Plus, they have demonic blood mixed inside their cells.