CHAPTER 2- Prologue

NOTE: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical errors.

Okay..so the first chapter was the current situation in Ravena's life. In this chapter i want to give a background story on this book so that you all can understand the story better..

THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED TO ANY KIND OF MYTHOLOGY.

AUTHOR'S POV

Long ago, the gods decided to make a beautiful world for supernaturals. The name of the planet was Siren. In the planet, were beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, forests etc. And the people who lived there were not humans. They were all supernaturals, like fairies, witches, dragons, elfs, phoenix, elementalists(who can control elements like fire, water, wind etc.). Among them, the most powerful were the phoenixes. There were 2 kind of phoenixes. One known as the white phoenix and other known as the black phoenix. They were also the protectors of the entire kind.

POWERS

------------

WHITE PHOENIX_

Fire Power

Telepathy

Healing (But only a few)

Flying

Superstrength

BLACK PHOENIX_

water power

Superspeed

telepathy

Superstrength

telekenisis

Phoenix also had the power of Dark Magic. But for using that magic they would need to sacrifice a part of their soul which would darken their heart. And the only thing left in them would be pure evil. As you can see, it is the most powerful kind of magic out there.

So, back to the storyyy...

All the creatures used to live in peace and harmony until the black phoenix started to get greedy. They wanted to eliminate all the white phoenix and rule over all the creatures. Slowly, they started provoking people against white phoenix superiorty and promised them to give powers in return if they helped them to eliminate all the white phoenix and take over. Some of the greedy creatures agreed to this and started attacking innocent creatures of their own kind but when this news reached to the king of of all creatures(a white phoenix). He send a whole army of white phoenix along with the strongest witch and hybrids to defeat them and throw them out of their kingdom. They won the war and send all the rebels along with their leader to the other side of the planet. But the leader of the group of rebels promised to come back to avenge them and take over the whole kingdom..

At that tym, a voice from the sky came which said, "When the ones who hold great power discovers themselves. The evil will rise but it will be defeated only if the chosen ones fulfill what needs to be done. The fate of the entire world lies on them."

A PROPHECY WAS MADE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above narration took place abut 19 years ago from the current time.

Hope you all like this chapter.. Who is Ravena? Will she be able to escape? keep reading to find out. New chapters will be published soon. Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

XoXo