𝙫𝙞𝙞: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Start from the beginning

The girl on the other end of this call was turning me frail. I've never even thought to grow so intrigued by a client in all my years, and trust me, I've come across plenty beautiful women in my duration as a therapist. But with Onika, I felt as though I was being sucked by an overwhelming vacuum in every encounter we had. My wall was being ripped down, brick by brick, like a domino effect.

"The closer I get to you.. The more you make me see. By giving me all you got, Ohh yeah, your love has captured me.

Over and over again, I try to myself that we, could never be more than friends.. But all the while inside, I knew it was real.

The way you make me feel."

Delicately sound asleep, her beautiful bold brown orbs were now captured by her eyelids as she airily breathed from her perfect ajar pink lips. A small glint of a smile was casted fluidly on her face making me feel at ease. A part of me didn't want to hang up, but I knew it'd be in my best interest.

Sliding my phone down overtop of my wireless charger occupying my bedside, I soon turned over to cuddle back into the warm body of my sleeping wife as slumber crept onto me.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Talia. It smells amazing as always."

"Oh, it's nothing, darling. I'll be in the laundry room if you need anything else. Tell Robyn I said hello." She pecked my cheek before making her presence vanish from the kitchen.

Taliah is our housemaid of almost five years now. She's a beautiful older Indian woman in her late fifties but didn't look a day over thirty-five. She graced a motherly-like demeanor every time she was around, and I loved her for that.

I carefully jogged the spiraled staircase, with my body assembled inside one of Robyn's many white button-downs. I love that she buys and wears everything oversized because her clothes are always much comfier than mine.

"Daddy's up, I see," I rang with enthusiasm, entering inside the double doors of our five hundred square foot bedroom. Robyn laid effortlessly under the white sheets with her head propped up onto her forearm and phone in her other hand, scrolling aimlessly.

She quickly sat up at the rigorous sound of my voice, rubbing her hands like Birdman as she eyed the tray of food hungrily that I placed at the bottom of the bed.

"Good morning, baby."

"Morning, daddy." I bit my lip as I slipped off my house slippers and seductively crawled my way on all fours over to her to kiss her pretty ass pristine lips.

Turning my head sideways, I nastily slipped my tongue inside her mouth getting a taste of peppermint from the mouthwash she used priorly. I straddled her lap provoking her to cup my ass and slap it, leaving a sensational stinging shock to my bare skin. My arms rested on her shoulders and her winsome kisses traveled down my neck.

"You know what it does to me when you wear my shirts. Especially the one you're wearing right now." She whispered with her lips still attached to my sensitive surface. She began to suck, making sure to leave a love mark on her territory.

I giggled pulling her away. "Robyn, baby, let's eat."

"I got sumn' else in mind. I bet it's warmer and way wetter. Sweet like honey too."