Chapter 20 - To Late

Alexander POV

"I can't do that my love, I can't let you go." "Please... Please let me go," she says with tears in her eyes.

I wrap my hands around her waist pulling her in, I place a kiss on the crown of her head. "Why... why do you want to leave me now?" I say with hurt in my voice.

She pushes me away from her, and begins to walk up the stairs, "just give me time to think."

I turn around and walk to Alexis, I bend down, "I want you out of my house!" I say loudly.

"What about your mother?" she says. "Cut the shit Alexis, "I scoffed," I know you lied, get your shit and I will drop you at the airport. "

She slowly got up, and began walking upstairs.

" What happened? "Ryan says walking in." Mia found out I'm in the mafia. " His eyes widen," WHAT! " " She wants to leave. "

Alexis comes downstairs with a suitcase," I'm going to drop her off at the airport. " He nops his head and walks upstairs.
_________________________
I was now driving home, after dropping Alexis off. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pick it up , seeing the caller ID.

Its Ryan, I answer the phone," What's wrong? " "Mia she's gone," "What the fuck do you mean?" "She left Alexander, ..... she is gone."

No... This has to be some sick joke, she couldn't just leave me. I cut the call and go full speed.

"WHY AM I SO HARD TO LOVE!" I scream at myself, "why... Why did you have to leave me my love? "

I reached our driveway and parked, I rapidly jumped out the car and ran inside the house. Ryan was waiting at the door.

"Where is she?" I scream in anger. "It's to late," he says in sadness. I look around only to see Ria crying, "but she left a note on her bed."

I ran upstairs and went inside her room. I sat on the bed picking up the note and begin reading.

"hi Alexander, if you reading this it's probably to late, I left and I hope you understand we both are a reck, maybe we just were never meant to be, our fate is different, our lifes are different. I always thought meeting you was a mistake, but it wasn't I enjoyed my time with you, but happiness is never everlasting. Enjoy your life with Alexis now. "

" Bye my love."
Your dearest Mia.

"I didn't get the chance to say I love you, bellissma. "

Tears began to flow from my eyes, why my love? I looked at the necklace I gave her I know she wore it everyday, when she gave it back to me I felt the need to keep it on my wrist. It smells just like her, her vanilla flavored skin.

" I really did love you."

The Perfect MistakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara