Chapter 27- Mistakes

Mia POV

It's been a few weeks after we were at my house, Alexander has been in his office alot lately so I am always with Ria or Ryan.

I sat on the chair in the kitchen and started to demolish my breakfast,"wow that hungry,"Ryan says chuckling.

"Yeah you had a big appetite lately."Ria says while sitting on the counter. I rolled my eyes,"I'm just hungry.....wait are yall saying this because I am getting fat?"I ask in a judgemental tone.

"No, but you gonna,"Ryan says in a playful manner. I slap his arm, and I glare at him.

He then rubs my head and walks back to the stove where he was cooking.

I then feel like throughing up, I get up fast and run to the bathroom, I then vomit.

Ria walks in and holds my hair for me," You fine?" She says worried."Yeah, just a little vomit no harm."

"Everything's fine ?"Alexander says walking in the bathroom,"Ryan told me you feeling sick." I laugh awkwardly,"yeah I'm fine."

Ria walks out the bathroom feeling the weird tension,"You sure love?" Alexander says walking to me,and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mhm ,"i softly hum. He then picks me up and places me on the bathroom counter,and places his head in the crook of my neck.

"Love you,"he mumbles,"love you to,"I say softly,"can I take you somewhere?" Alexander says while taking me off the counter."As long as you don't murder me ,"I say playfully.

Alexander rolled his eyes and held my hand, walking me out the bathroom and up the stairs.

"Where we going?"I ask curiously. "To my safe place."Alexander then goes into on of the guest rooms with a balcony.

He opened the door to the balcony and,pulled down a ladder from the balcony.

He the climbed up and helped me up,"are we going on the roof?" I ask."yes, my love."

We then layed on the roof and and stared at the gorgeous view."Thank you,"Alexander says turning his head to me.

"For what?" "For making me human again, for that my love you will forever be mine,"I place my head on his chest,"only death can bring us apart."

"I really do love you Mia, " he states in a serious tone."And I love you more Alexander."

Before Alexander could replie, his phone began to ring,"hello," he says on the phone.

"Yes I'm coming," he then cuts the call,"I'm sorry love I have to go." "Why?" I ask feeling down.

"Don't worry I will be back,I promise."

Alexander then climbed down and helped me down. He walked out of the guest room and called Ryan and Ria.

"Guess I'm alone again,"I mumble to no one in particular.

When they left I went into my room and played a few movies." I watched so many movies, where are they?" I ask a little worried.

Its now 1am and they still haven't arrived I walked down stairs in the lounge, and layed on the couch.

I was slowly falling asleep until I heard the door open.

I get up quickly," finally you back Alexander," Ryan and ria walked in. "Wait where is Alexander?" I ask worried.

"I'm sorry Mia."

"No,no, this is some sick joke?" Ryan shook his head softly. Tears poured out my eyes.

Why him? Why couldn't it be me.

Ryan walked to me and hugged me,I pushed him away." Please just.....leave me alone."

I turned around and ran to my room. I opened up Alexander's drawers and find a blade.

Tears ran down my eyes.

I walked to the bathroom and sat down on the door, I took the blade and slowly sliced my wrist.

Blood gushed out ,but I just stared at it. I layed my head on the bathroom wall and closed my eyes," You broke your promise love, you said you will come back,"

More and more tears came out, but I felt nothing ....I was numb.

"You promised you will protect me from every harm that comes my way.......but, I didn't expect that this harm will come from you."