Chapter 10- Scars

Alexander POV

Its 10 pm and Mia is trying to fight the tiredness in the lounge. "come bellissma, you tired."

"Mhm." she says while rubbing her eyes. I pick her up carrying her bridal style.

"you don't have to carry me you know, I can walk." she says, slightly blushing. "then why are you blushing?" I say while walking to my room.

"I am not." she says. "whatever you say bellissma." I say with a airy chuckle.

Once we reach my room I gently lay her on the bed, I turn around and take off my shirt.

Mia POV

As I layed on the bed and watched Alexander take off his shirt walking to the bathroom I noticed huge cuts down his back.

" what happened to your back." "it's ugly isn't it." he says in securely.
"i wouldn't say that," I start "I think they define you, and how much you have been through, that's what makes it beautiful."

Alexander turns around and starts walking to me, when he reaches me he pulls a strand of hair away from my face.

"you so beautiful," he says brushing his lips against my ears. He then kisses it and sucks on it going closer to my lips, his hands explore my body  while sucking on my jaw line.

His hands then find they way to my pants his fingers tucking on the hem.
He then stops kissing my jaw line and looks at me for permission. I then nodded.

He slowly takes of my pants and, goes down slowly to my stomach leaving marks all over.

He then reaches the spot I needed him most, he then takes off my lingerie, moving his face to my clit slowly sucking. I moaned in pure bliss.

This caused him to suck faster, I couldn't take it anymore I had to close my legs but before I could Alexander held my legs down, "be a good girl for me, and keep them open, yeah."

"Alexander !..... I.. I am going to cum." "fuck baby I love it when you scream my name."

He then started sucking on my clit faster, wrapping his tounge around my clit.

"cum for me baby." that's all I needed and I cummed for him. "Mhm such a good girl."

He then pushed his finger in me, then brought it to my mouth, "suck." he says. I then wrap my mouth around his finger looking him in the eyes.

"My good girl."

He says while licking his lips. He got up and walked to the bathroom bringing back a cloth. He then wiped me, and kissed my forehead.

"sleep bellissma."