Chapter 18 - Don't Cry... Are Do

Mia POV

I layed in bed with tear a stanned cheeks, I can't believe I actually thought he liked me.

I then hear a knock on the door, "come in if you not Alexander,"i say lazily.

I then heard a chuckle and Ria walked in with a sad smile plastered on her face," are you gonna sit and sulk here all night? "

I huff," maybe. " She shakes her head and pulls me from the bed," let's get fucked up tonight, "she says with a evil grin.

" YES MAM, "I say excited.

Ria takes out 2 outfits and passes one to me, I look at my outfit, with a long sleeve crop top and a short white skirt.

I then put on my makeup but I didn't put on to much, just some highlight and slight blush, and lipgloss

I then turned around seeing Ria, "Damm!!" I scream.

She then laughs pulling my hand and walking me out the door, we then steal some keys not telling anyone we are going

Alexander POV

"Hey did you see Mia or Ria?" I ask Ryan while exiting my room, Alexis was being a fucking pain in the ass.

"Why do you fucking care, not like you didn't hurt her," he says while walking pass me, "she is probably crying in one of the guest room."

I felt a sting in my heart remembering how her face looked broken in front of me.

I then began walking in each guest room not finding her, I then give up and start walking to the lounge deciding to do some work.
__________________
Its 1pm and I still haven't seen Mia , as much as I would hate to Fucking say it I am worried.

I then hear the door open and loud giggles, I get up walking to the door seeing Mia and Ria stubbling and laughing.

I look and see they outfits, "Ryan!" I shout calling him, I then hear a few footsteps and Ryan is then here.

His face then turns angry seeing what Ria is wearing, he graps her hand walking her up the stairs.

"Helloooo," I look down seeing Mia, "why the fuck are you dressed like that!" I shout.

"Sorry dad," she says sarcastically while rolling her eyes. She then pushes me slightly stubbling she is drunk.

I watch her intensely as she walks to the kitchen, opening the fridge pulling out a bottle of wine and opening it.

I walk to her pulling the wine from her mouth, "stop... Doing this to yourself."

"why do you give a fuck?" she says staring at my face, "I am sure your wife is waiting for you in bed."

"FUCK! Can you not fucking bring her up." "No Alexander I will!.... Because you made me feel special and the next day I see her." Tears then began to fall from her eyes.

"i am sorry bellissma please don't cry," I say while picking her up and putting her on the counter.

I move closer to her ear and whisper, "actually I am not sorry, I love seeing you cry, especially when I make you cry."

I then began sucking on her neck, a small sigh came from her mouth as she brings her hands up playing with my hair as I slowly move closer to her breast.

I pick my head up seeing Mias flushed face," why did you stop "she wines.

" you not in the right state of mind and to bad you will hate me the next morning. "I then pick her up from the counter.

" let me take you to the guest room. "