Chapter 22 - Sinister World

Alexander POV

I see the elevator doors open, "let me go, you hurting me!" Mia screams from inside.

I look at my men, picking up my gun aiming it at they heads, I put my finger on the trigger, BANG.

Mia looked shocked seeing the dead bodies on the floor, blood gushing out of they heads.

"Why would you fucking shot them!" she screams at me. "They hurt you," I say bluntly, while walking to her. She takes a step back hitting the elevator doors.

"Why are you scared love?" "You... Y-you killed two men because they hurt me." "Yes, and I will do it again."

I grapped her waist pulling her in my chest, she looked up at me a lone tear strolling down her cheek.

I bring my hand up wiping the tear with my thumb.

"You forgot to add in your letter, that we both fucked up love,"i say kissing her forehead.

"Welcome to my sinister world. "

"What if I don't want to be in your sinister world Alexander," "I don't really think you have a choice here love," I say thrubbing my thumb across her lips.

"let's go now before the cops come," I say while picking her up making her wrap her legs around me.

"Put me down Alexander," she says angrily. "you tired I can see it in your eyes can you stop being a brat."

Once we reach the car I open the passengers door and place her on the seat, and wrap the seat belt on her.

Mia POV

I sat in the passenger seat watching as the cars drive past us, and I could feel Alexander look at me.

" Are you done staring at me?"I ask with annoyance," no just a little longer. "

I then felt his hand find its way on my thigh while he focused on the road again.

"I don't understand you Alexander, "I say staring at his face." What is it that you don't understand, bellissma, "he ask, his eyes still focused on the road.

" You have a wife and you still give me this weird affection, why? " I say. I noticed his knuckles begin to turn white from how hard he gripped on the steering wheel.

Alexander POV

" SHE IS NOT MY FUCKING WIFE!" I scream, because I want you to be my wife Mia, but I know you would not want that because I'm a devil in your eyes and I understand that but until then I will act like I hate you my love.

"Didn't have to scream," she mumbles under her breath, "We here," I say bluntly, while opening the door.

We both walk inside the house, "go to our room." "No," she says crossing her arms, I look at her sternly.

"GO TO OUR FUCKING ROOM," I noticed her flinch, "why are you being so mean to me?"

"Just go to our room Mia."