~*~

(First Edition Cover)

This is a work of fiction. This story which follows a realistic timeline of events in Michael Jackson's life is purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual events or encounters are coincidental or for entertainment purposes only.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Copyright © 2012 to PRESENT, K.Shaniece

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

~*~

This is a fictitious story of Michael Jackson's life after he finds his true love Jasmine Devereux in the year 1988. This novel will take you on an emotional journey that follows all the trials and tribulations they endure through the years. Even though this story is fiction, it follows a realistic timeline of events that happened in this renowned entertainer's life.

~*~
Author's Note:

For All Time, my first Wattpad book🥲 I wrote this from 2012-2013 when my writing/creativity was still young. That was a time where I was just excited to get the story in my head out into words & then came the journey of sharing it here on Wattpad. I didn't know much about "point of view" or "voice" or "head hopping", etc. 

As much as I would LOVE to completely revamp the writing (not the story), I don't have the passion nor time to do so, so the book is nearly coming back to you in an "as is" condition. My main focus with the second edition was fixing the flow of the story.

But I hope you new readers connect with the story and find it pleasing and I hope those here for the rerun get a good dose a nostalgia 🙃

Hope you all enjoy the second edition of For All Time & thank you sooo much for the support for the last 12+ years♥️