Night

Day 7 ish. I said I would catch up today, and that's what we're hoping will happen if my ADHD and dyslexia will cooperate. Anyway, here we go.

As always, let me know what you think.

Riv Riv :)

See end of chapter for more notes

People didn't get the absolute peace that was in the night. The lack of glaring lights from the city below, no loud noises from the hustle and bustle of the cars driving to and from work. All was still. Lena had decided to go back to Meath to search for Morgause, Alex had suggested that Kara go with her. The alien had struggled the last couple of months after returning from the Phantom Zone, with all the sights and sounds overwhelming her senses.

"Kara, darling, what do you want to do this evening?" They both lay in the courtyard of Sí an Bhrú, letting the grass dance around them, looking up at the stars. Kara reached for her hand, holding her close, leaning in and resting her head on Laoina's chest. "Can we just stay here, Zhao ?" Laoina nodded in contentment, pulling Kara towards her and running her fingers through her hair. She could tell Kara's mind was working overtime, thinking ferociously about something. The cogs were going around in her head, turning and churning, everything connecting and running over each other. Kara reached up and rubbed her temples as the thoughts got too loud.

"Cad atá mícheart, Cara? Is féidir liom tú a chloisteáil ag smaoineamh go praiticiúil, a stór. " Laoina kissed Kara gently on the head, squeezing her tightly. The Kryptonian snuggled herself into the witch's embrace, surrounded by a safe feeling. Kara noticed that Lena's magic was more potent here than it was at home. She could feel her more than ever. "When you find Morgause, will you leave me?" Kara asked in a small voice, burying her head in her witch's chest, listening to her heartbeat. Laoina made the leaves gently fly over them, creating a soft blanket. "Oh, Kara, I would never leave you. I love you. I have for a while now, I think; I have done from the moment I laid eyes on you. I just didn't realise it till you were gone. So if you'll have me, I want to stay with you forever? And when we find Morgause, I want to introduce you as mo chomhghleacaí anam. "

"Khap Zhao rrip, vahdhah " Laoina rolled her and Kara over so she was on top, making her laugh in response. "I would very much like to kiss you now, if I may?" Kara accepted with eager anticipation. Soon they were intertwined with each other, their souls becoming one. Kara reached up to pull Laoina's shirt over her head; Laoina grabbed her hand to stop her, wanting to wait. "Not yet, Kara, not like this." The Kryptonian looked away, worried that she had done something wrong, thinking she had messed up. "You didn't do anything wrong, darling. I just want it to be special, for us both to want it. I can see you're nervous."

"I just don't want to disappoint you, that's all." Laoina pulled her in close, bringing them down to earth. She made the faeries dance around them in blue and purple. "Let's go to sleep, darling. Come on." They fell asleep in one another's arms, "Is breá liom tú, Cara. "

Right so they are a thing now. Been watching Xena lately so this chapter was inspired by a scene in series 3 "Been there, done that" where Xena and Gabrielle fall asleep in each other's arms for the first time. If you haven't watched it you should, it is very gay. Though you will have to deal with the weird 90's CGI and other very weird and wonderful stuff.

I hope I got the Kryptonese right, do tell me if not.

So anyway Irish and Kryptonese in this:
- zhao - Kryptonese for love
- Cad atá mícheart, Cara? Is féidir liom tú a chloisteáil ag smaoineamh go praiticiúil, a stór. - What's wrong Kara? I can practically hear you thinking, darling.
- mo chomhghleacaí anam - my soulmate
- Khap zhao rrip, vahdhah - Kryptonese - I love you too
- Faeries - fairies
- Is breá liom tú, Cara. - I love you, Kara