Chapter 117- steal my breaths

(Y/N) POV:

"This feels familiar." I laugh, squirming at the playful skim of Mi-sun unnie's fingers grazing down my back before she reaches for the small zip to drag up from the curve of my hips to the low of my back.

"Doesn't it sweetheart? Cos just months ago I was practically wrestling you into a dress, trying to get you to let your hair down and what? I don't even get invited to the first performance you've done in decades?" voice incredulous and complaining, whining as she lets her hand brush against my back, her touch warm against my skin.

"It feels familiar because you're always helping me get ready. And besides you've seen me dance... you were the one who forced me into all those lessons in the first place."

"And you enjoyed it after a while. It's just a shame Habaek never got into it with the same enthusiasm... now that's a man whose body would own the pole. His proportions—" she sighs with dismay, his presence, half-dressed peers past the open wardrobe door.

Broad shoulders peeking first and eyes glinting under tousled hair.

"You liar. You told me I was fine holding the clothes for you when you took them off." He laughs, tugging out a shirt, the sheer fabric slippery on his hands, his smile curved amusedly as he looks at the two of us. His grin widening as he looks at me peer past her shoulders.

"And I consent to being (Y/N)'s pretty clothes holder—at least she doesn't fling them at my face." He chides, laughter bubbling in his eyes, seeping into his voice.

Peering past Mi-sun unnie with a look of impatience until she steps aside with a small frown, hand flourishing as gestures to me instead.

A proud smile tugging wide at her face when his lips part, going lax slightly.

Before he's hurrying towards me, hand reaching out for me. Tugging me to him.

Chest pressing to my side, arm banding around me, eyes bright with delight as he takes me in.

"Aren't you a sight in gold cherub? You'll leave them breathless." Voice soft and gentle, fingers crooking under my jaw to angle my face up, drawing my gaze to his to see the burning pride and awe that makes his eyes shine as he looks at me.

"And me?" voice and fingers both prodding for the praise as Mi-sun unnie leans over, batting her lashes coy and flirty, head cocked as she waits for the inevitable praise, or lack of, as she leans against the dressing table. Legs stretched out, inviting eyes to drag across the bare length of them, the matching skirt-top combo, clinging and tight and showcasing every curve.

There's nothing but confident self-assurance and knowledge in her eyes as she looks at Habaek oppa with an expectant grin, glossy lips curved wide as he raises his brows at her in turn.

Unfazed by her.

"You'll leave the floor breathless." Words making his lips quirk, fully aware of how she intended to take this night, how she intended to lose herself in the mindless rush of it once more.

"That'll do. I don't think one person is going to be enough tonight." Eyes shining wicked and full of promise and intent.

I admire how clear she is with what she wants.

Pleasure and company with no strings attached. A night to have fun and forget without regrets. I admire her for it. For always living on her terms. For getting what she wants.

I fear for the people at the club. For the show Mi-sun unnie is.

For all that she's complaining about not being there for the show I've trained and re-learned and created for the seven men I want to enthral and draw in without the siren-nature, for the only men I want to draw in... I know she'll be holding the same pull in the club, weaving an inescapable net to snare her willing, giving victims; surrendering easily and readily to her charm.