Chapter 14: A Mobile Task Force?

**Purpled Pog???? Also, the art above is pretty much a similar design of what I had for Purpled (NOT MY ART) not too sure if y'all can even see it 😭 it doesn't show sometimes for some reason**

TW: G*ns & Blood

Pov: Purpled :D

We lived in a cave.

Yeah, it's not the best or whatever but, it'll do for now.

It's been a few days since Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy disappeared. They'll probably be back soon. This is kind of normal.

For now, it's just Michael and me. It's almost winter. I was collecting firewood while Michael looked for some berries or something. His parents taught him which ones are the safe berries. Didn't teach him about the bad ones though.

It was a pretty calm day. Michael and I went to get some water, which was pretty much ice.
The breeze was horrible.

We collected what we needed and headed back. It was quiet, so that may be why I heard footsteps other than our own. I rushed Michael into the cave. We made sure to build a hidden (ish) structure in the back in case of this.

I made sure that Michael was quiet. I peeked out.

What the fuck. What were they wearing? Are they from the army or something?

They had suits on with a weird logo printed on the left shoulder. They had g*ns on them.

"Keep looking around. There might be more. That tall SCP slipped up about there being another one out here." A voice called out to the others, I assume that was they're captain or something.

... Ranboo? Were they talking about Ranboo? Did they get caught by them?

Michael looked up at me and whispered, "Are they talking about Dad?" All I could do was look at him. I wasn't sure. We could've been spotted beforehand. But they have been missing for a little while.

I don't want to believe it but at the same time, it's most likely what happened. A guy with a gold chain slowly walked into the cave. I ducked behind the rocks again and pulled Michael onto my lap. We both kept our breathing quiet as we heard footsteps come closer. I prayed that he couldn't tell the difference between the rocks. (They used camouflage to help hide themselves).

He came closer and closer. I stopped breathing and so did Michael. I heard him moving around what seemed to be some of our bags. I really hoped that they didn't find Tubbos bombs.

"These supplies are still fresh, sir." one guy announced behind him. The guy with the gold chain, most likely their leader or whatever, stopped messing with the bags. Oh.

Oh.

That means that they know that we're nearby. They must know.

"Hmph. Set up the Nightwatch team. Camp around here until we see movement. I want every cam active at all times." We heard them slowly move out of the cave. "Oh, and take the bag with the bombs. I'm sure boss would want to look at that."

They picked up the bag and shuffled outside. I peeked out again and was met with a g*n pointed directly at my face. Slowly, I looked up.

Luckily it wasn't being held by someone and was hanging off of a rock. I released the breath I was holding and leaned back behind the rocks. We sat there for a moment before hearing someone enter the cave.

"Uh oh~" it sounded like a woman, but I wasn't going to assume. They started to walk closer. "Is someone there?" The Irish accent was thick with they're voice. I heard them walk closer towards us.

They grabbed the g*n that was hanging up and started to tap on the rock. The only thing that Michael and I saw was the tip of the g*n. Michael tightened his grip on my arm.

I braced myself for whatever was going to happen. Not sure on how well this was going to go. I saw Michael close his eyes as tight as he could.

Is this where we get caught and killed? Or whatever the fuck is gonna happen??

"The hell are you doing?" A different voice emerged. How many are there? "There's no wind in this cave, it's impossible for there to be." The Irish voice heavily contrasted with the person's voice.

"So?" They sounded a bit annoyed. "So.. the g*n was swaying. That means someone or something is in here." I could feel the eye roll from here.

"Hey boss, Minx got something." Minx removed the g*n from view.

"Out of the cave. Let's just leave it to the extraction team."

"Move out. We will not approach until the extraction team gets here. Until then, make sure nothing gets in or out." Everyone started to shuffle out again and the g*n went with them.

This just might be our chance. I leaned down next to Michael's ear, whispering "I think I just found our way out. But I need you to trust me."

~•~•~•~
*Am no longer censoring g u n. My dyslexia is struggling while trying to go back and make sure everything is right-*
Tw: Guns
~•~•~•~

Pov: Ponk

Punz ordered us to leave the cave. He said that the extraction team was only 30 minutes out.

I sat down outside of the entrance in case something or someone ran out. Thinking about it, I heard some shuffling inside the cave. I turned to look.

A child?

A small child of some sorts stood in front of me.  He looked a bit like a pig. Not to offend or anything. He was missing his right eye and a part of his right ear. He was holding a bee plushie close to his chest.

We stared at each other for a moment before he darted past me. "WOAH!! HEY!" I reached out for the child, but they were a bit too fast. My movements seemed to stutter before breaking out into a full out run for the kid.

I heard more footsteps behind me and made the foolish mistake of thinking it was my team. I was jumped on and was quickly slammed to the ground. I managed to somehow face the person on top of me.

They looked young too. They most obviously weren't human. Their eyes were a pretty purple though. And of course, I was knocked out of my thoughts as I felt a fist collide with my face. I let out a grunt before knocking the thing off of me. I quickly got to my feet and pulled my gun.

I looked around for the kid, my gun still facing the guy on the ground. I saw the child peek from around a tree.  The guy on the floor yelled, "Run!!"  the kid began to run. My team slipped by me, darting for the kid. I looked back at the guys. If looks can kill, I would've died many times over. He death glared me. Which was totally fair.

I continued to stay still until I heard my team slowly make their way back. They finally caught the kid. Fear flashed in the other kids' eyes before quickly changing to anger. I became more alarmed and held my gun into place.

It seemed like they were having trouble with them. Curses from Punz was heard along with the line "Stay still, you tiny brat!" We saw Punz struggle with the kid for a moment before the kid kicked him in the mouth.

"OKAY, THATS ENOUGH." He dropped the kid onto the ground, hand shuffling in his pocket. I wasn't looking at the guy on the ground, but I could only assume that he was alarmed and very confused. Punz was looking for a knockout dart. He didn't have his gun on him which was shocking.

"You should probably knock that one out too. We don't need them getting any ideas." Punz looked up at me as he pulled out the dart. "Yes, Sir."

I reached for the dart gun attached to my utility belt. I looked down at the guy who was basically death staring me. Kinda of scary.

"This will only hurt for a second." Punz and I said in unison.

I pulled my gun up to the guys head.

Bang

Word Count: 1383

**AHODHAJDBFKFB
ITS DONE- FINALLY**